Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Nebraska 12/13 8 pm BTN

1 minute ago, Bigred3588 said:

I’d be shocked if Miller was fired after this season. Archie was forced to keep a roster he didn’t want so I’d have to imagine he came to an agreement with Glass. I don’t think he’ll truly be in the hot seat until he fails with his own roster.

I partially agree.

No way he gets fired. However........

His seat will be hot if we don’t make the tourney this year.

I’d be shocked if Miller was fired after this season. Archie was forced to keep a roster he didn’t want so I’d have to imagine he came to an agreement with Glass. I don’t think he’ll truly be in the hot seat until he fails with his own roster.
7 of the 11 are his and 2 of those 4 he could have passed on and it's good he didn't because they are 2 of the better players on the team (Durham and Smith)

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Just now, kreigh8 said:

Forced to keep? By whom? I may have missed this

Archie wanted to strip the roster when he got here but we couldn’t because of our APR. my understanding was also that he was told to re-recruit Durham and Smith. Archie’s first true recruiting class was Phinisee’s.

Archie wanted to strip the roster when he got here but we couldn’t because of our APR. my understanding was also that he was told to re-recruit Durham and Smith. Archie’s first true recruiting class was Phinisee’s.

Cool. But guess who has been the only person to ever coach them in college? Archie. They are his.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Bigred3588 said:

So it’s his roster in 2 more years and then it takes three years to learn his defense so we can realistically expect to get in the tourney in 2023, 2024 ?

2 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

So it’s his roster in 2 more years and then it takes three years to learn his defense so we can realistically expect to get in the tourney in 2023, 2024 ?

I still think we’ll make the tourney this year but hey, doom and gloom to your hearts content.