Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Wisconsin Game Thread 12/7 @ 4:30 pm BTN

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

I’m sure we will soon have an avalanche of posts about how it’s the players not trying 

Which is ridiculous. Durham is counted on to bring major scoring for this team. Why he starts over Green is a mystery to me

Why is Durham running iso at the end of the half? That's Green's game. Durham had a few great games at the beginning of the year, and is still going to be a key for the team, but he's still limited offensively

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow here I thought I would be kicking myself for not being able see this game in the Kohl Center.  I thought this was the year I would finally see an IU win. 

Thank Goodness. I have to watch in tape delay. Now I know not to waste my time. 

I guess when I wake up tomorrow morning and by some miracle IU decides to start playing I can watch then.