Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Florida St Game Thread 12/3 @ 9 pm ESPN2

Is it me or have we had major injury issues over the last eight years? 

I love Tim Garl just like everyone else. But is it time for a change in our medicine and athletic training department? 

3 minutes ago, maharkn said:

Will definitely tell us just how good TJD is

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Fouls are always my biggest concern with freshman bigs and I think I remember reading that FSU is deep in the post. I have a feeling they're going to take it right at him and try to get him in foul trouble.

3 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Is it me or have we had major injury issues over the last eight years? 

I love Tim Garl just like everyone else. But is it time for a change in our medicine and athletic training department? 

I don't necessarily think its the training/conditioning program when you look at the types of injuries. The trainer can't prevent things like concussions and sprains. It seems like the walking boot is the most common and that's usually a case of a player rolling an ankle. I used to switch up footwear when I was having those issues.

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

This teaser from WISH-TV. 

Charlie Clifford @cliffWISH8

#IU Nation   A special guest is set for a surprise courtside visit tonight Stay tuned @WISH_TV for details...

That has to be the General, no?

4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Osterman  -

On his radio show, Archie Miller says "your heart breaks for the guy."  Had "some setbacks" yesterday, rolled an ankle in practice.  Doesn't think it will be a long-term problem.

So that's 59 games and counting without a full complement of scholarship players.

If he's in a boot and not on crutches i'd say 3-4 weeks max. Probably less.

5 minutes ago, Bigred3588 said:

No offense to coach Allen, but I don't know that i'd consider that newsworthy. If its Tom Allen, Wish TV is hurting for material.

Tom Allen and the Bucket could be news worthy.  And WISH probably is hurting.