Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

Official Visit this weekend.

7 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Weekend visits went well. I was off on some of the verbals. Francois never made it. Sounds like he’s Nebraska bound. Harris  had a good one...per twitter seems like his mom really enjoyed it and she had a great time. Georgia offer for Robertson doesn’t change much, plus on their boards they don’t really seem to want him....in their words he’s not a 4* guy....so they don’t want him....Magnuson looks to be on hold til next week... baldwin is another big time pickup by hart. Bonds comes from a good school is seems to have the smarts as well....another great add. Expect Jaylin Williams to be dropped by IU due to academic problems. We secured his replacement in AJ Barner just a few minutes ago...athletic long TE. Flipped him from Ohio. I know what many will think...we flipped a Mac school verbal....watch his film and see what he brings. Also he just received a nice bump in ratings for those who care about that. Great weekend 

Great analysis Lucel - appreciate it my friend.  One point of clarity, you mention Barner as Williams's (bummed to hear Willaims is leaving, he showed some flashes this season) .replacement - assuming you mean a replacement for the scholarship #, not that Barner will be plugged in at DB correct?

17 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Great analysis Lucel - appreciate it my friend.  One point of clarity, you mention Barner as Williams's (bummed to hear Willaims is leaving, he showed some flashes this season) .replacement - assuming you mean a replacement for the scholarship #, not that Barner will be plugged in at DB correct?

Jaylen Williams the TE commit, not the current CB.