Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

(2022) DB Dasan McCullough to INDIANA

49 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

I know he is listed as an 'athlete'....where is he projected at in college?  6'5", 220 pounds certainly opens itself to a variety of spots.

He can play a bunch of spots, ranging from defensive back to defensive end. Who knows what he’ll end up here, we could use him at every spot. The Husky position might fit him here (basically a hybrid linebacker/safety role).

OSU fans respect us as a cute little, pretty good program as long as we don't threaten them. We take one of theirs, they'll just replace him with someone as good or better. When we start beating them, the attitude will change. This is a great pickup for a program on the rise who just happens to employ his dad. When we can start getting these kind of players on a regular basis, then we will be in the top ten conversation year in and year out. Don't get me wrong, I am happy as can be. I just want us to take that next step and I think we have a chance to do that.

10 hours ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

He can play a bunch of spots, ranging from defensive back to defensive end. Who knows what he’ll end up here, we could use him at every spot. The Husky position might fit him here (basically a hybrid linebacker/safety role).

He said they've talked about him in all the linebacker roles but have mostly focused on the Cam Jones role. Not sure what that exact position title is in the IU defense. 

31 minutes ago, Choopy said:

3161ec636a36750e755e6a0cce7f0e17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing anything on his social media accounts saying this.  Not saying you're wrong, just curious what's your source here?  Because he played last week and that makes me wonder why he'd jump ship on his current team with the season already started. 

5 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

I'm not seeing anything on his social media accounts saying this.  Not saying you're wrong, just curious what's your source here?  Because he played last week and that makes me wonder why he'd jump ship on his current team with the season already started. 

Based on a few posts above, it looks like he'll graduate in December so not sure it would affect his current season? Adding a question mark because I don't know.

Picture is from his own snapchat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wording is super vague. Does joining the team later this season mean early enrollee after the conclusion of his HS season or actually joining the team and suiting up. My assumption would be the former, but what do I know. Other than the Quinn Ewers, who was a special case due to NIL, how often do football recruits reclassify?

When he says here-classed, is he young?   Nobody needs young football players.    I'm happy to have him, but stay in school, kid.  College is full of 22-23 year old men.  No place for an 18 year old, generally..regardless of freak body.

He’s probably just graduating a semester early and is coming as an early enrollee and worded it incorrectly. Usually IU brings in 5-10 of those guys a year. Not really sure there’s a roadmap to getting on campus after you actually started a semester of HS.