Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Princeton 11/20 @ 7 pm BTN

2 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Not weird. Archie wanted an emphasis on defense in the 2nd half, Hunter was a bit behind.

Yeah, his closeouts were really bad.  Either he was late or out of control allowing a drive.  

I think it's just going to take Jerome a lot longer to get back to the level he was than most of us were expecting or hoping for.   The last organized ball he played was at the high school level and then didn't play at all for how many months.   Just take some time. 

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Much better 2nd half. We got really lucky in the first as they missed multiple open 3’s. Can’t be so lethargic to games in bigger games.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Well, Princeton was lucky the Hoosiers missed multiple point blank shots.  

Green with a solid 4 assists to 1 to but, as many of us have mentioned, should have been a really strong 8 to 1.  Overall ball movement much better than last year. Everyone seems to be involved in the offense rather than last year when 3 guys seemingly waited for Morgan or Romeo to do something.

1 minute ago, DChoosier said:

Green with a solid 4 assists to 1 to but, as many of us have mentioned, should have been a really strong 8 to 1.  Overall ball movement much better than last year. Everyone seems to be involved in the offense rather than last year when 3 guys seemingly waited for Morgan or Romeo to do something.

Durham with 6 dimes and no TO's, Franklin and Anderson with 2 each and no TO's.  

1 minute ago, IUsince1980 said:

Haha Princeton is 0-4 and terrible. This game proves nothing just like the first 4 and the next 2. Wait til they go to Wisconsin to see what they are made of.

Sent from my SM-J337P using BtownBanners mobile app

The season opener against FSU will be interesting.

I can’t wait for that game but am glad Rob, Green and Hunter have a couple more games to get back in the groove.