Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Troy game thread 11/16 8 pm BTN

NOTES: Hoosiers Open Play in the Indiana Challenge by Hosting Troy

Story Links

INDIANA GAME NOTES (PDF)

WATCH ONLINE

LIVE STATS

LISTEN

LISTEN VIA TUNEIN

2019-20 IU Men's Basketball Tickets Quick Buy

OPENING TIP

Indiana University is in its 120th season of competition in men's basketball and will host Troy on Saturday in the first game of the Indiana Challenge. The Hoosiers are coming off a 91-65 win over North Alabama, while Troy has dropped two close home games to start the season, 76-75 to UAB and 74-68 to Chattanooga. A victory on Saturday would give IU a 4-0 start for the first time since the 2014-15 season. Troy is a member of the Sun Belt Conference. IU is 8-0 all-time against the Sun Belt.

GAME INFORMATION

Saturday, Nov. 16 • 8:00 p.m.

Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall (17,222)

Watch: BTN (Wayne Randazzo and Shon Morris) | Watch Online

Radio: IU Radio Network (Greg Murray, Errek Suhr) | TuneIn

Series History: First Meeting

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

NOTES: Hoosiers Open Play in the Indiana Challenge by Hosting Troy

Story Links
INDIANA GAME NOTES (PDF)
WATCH ONLINE
LIVE STATS
LISTEN
LISTEN VIA TUNEIN
2019-20 IU Men's Basketball Tickets Quick Buy

OPENING TIP
Indiana University is in its 120th season of competition in men's basketball and will host Troy on Saturday in the first game of the Indiana Challenge. The Hoosiers are coming off a 91-65 win over North Alabama, while Troy has dropped two close home games to start the season, 76-75 to UAB and 74-68 to Chattanooga. A victory on Saturday would give IU a 4-0 start for the first time since the 2014-15 season. Troy is a member of the Sun Belt Conference. IU is 8-0 all-time against the Sun Belt.

GAME INFORMATION
Saturday, Nov. 16 • 8:00 p.m.
Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall (17,222)
Watch: BTN (Wayne Randazzo and Shon Morris) | Watch Online
Radio: IU Radio Network (Greg Murray, Errek Suhr) | TuneIn
Series History: First Meeting

Something wrong with Fisch?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ap2345 said:

Green is dressed tonight.

Don't get your hopes up based on Archie's comments yesterday he may be dressed but he ain't gonna play.

Also have seen tweets that Rob is not dressed 

Archie later made a liar out of me on the pre-game show regarding Green's status for tonight.   

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart
Status Change for Green

Tonight’s opponent should go a long way to answering none of my many questions about the squad. What can one glean from a matchup this lopsided? 40 minutes then fellas. Want to schedule from the bottom of D1? Fine. I have no problem with that, save one. Treat them that way then. Destroy them. Beat them down from the opening tip to the final whistle. Although Troy will be receiving a check, make them feel like they are the ones who really had to pay. When they go to cash that check, I want them to die a little inside, thinking of what they were made to endure in getting it. Improve your schedule by making teams like this afraid to come here. 40 minutes.....40mimutes

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Don't get your hopes up based on Archie's comments yesterday he may be dressed but he ain't gonna play.
Also have seen tweets that Rob is not dressed 

Saw one about Rob too. Then I saw another suggesting he was dressed. Not sure what to think. Heard anything more?