Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Bracketology and Team Resumes

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

No surprise 9:55 tip 

Geez so it won't be until well after 10pm in all likelihood. I may be an old geezer by now but that's awfully late to start a game. Hope the team is dialed in this week and staff has put a lot of thought into the routine for the week. Pumped about this bracket. Let's go IU!!!!!

1 hour ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Tried applying a lot of ideas that @Uspshoosierhas talked about in making my bracket this year.  Last year went totally with my WAR ratings, this year only looked at them for 'tie breaker' types of things.  Using the bracket matrix scoring system, last year I was around 320 and only beat a few of the veterans they list (USPS I think had a score that put him in the top 15%).  My bracket this year scored a 352, which when compared to last year's bracket scores would have put my 65th out of 148 of those who have been posting their brackets for at least three years.  About to do USPS's score....expect he will once again be higher than me and expect his will be near in the upper tier when compared to those on bracketmatrix.

Awesome job.   I had fun all year talking bracketology with you in here.   Good stuff