Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU Football Ranked!

4 minutes ago, tomallenfan said:

Playoff Committee is a bunch of cowards

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I posted this earlier in this thread, it wasn't directly a swipe at IU. It was indirectly a swipe at IU via the Big 1.0 for trying to cancel football without inviting anyone else in the conversation.

17 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

I’m perfectly fine if we sit this bowl game out. 

I actually feel the same way. With the season we had, the Citrus Bowl is a total letdown. The only reason I would want to play is I really want to see another game with Tuttle at QB.

17 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

I actually feel the same way. With the season we had, the Citrus Bowl is a total letdown. The only reason I would want to play is I really want to see another game with Tuttle at QB.

If we were that lucky, its gonna be Auburn-Northwestern. It's almost like the Big 1.0 wants us out of the conference but are too afraid to do it and just treat us like crap so that we quit.

9 minutes ago, Josh said:

No way.  Don't punish the kids for the poor decisions of idiot adults.  Everybody flood this email:

gary-barta@uiowa.edu

If they want to play go for it but if they don’t think it’s worth their time, I agree 

18 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Amazing how far IUFB has come in two years. We're are genuinely and legitimately disappointed in the Citrus Bowl!!!

I hope IU plays all out and Auburn or whoever, mails it in. A big win on New Years against the $EC in Florida should pay some recruiting dividends and help change the perception of IU football.

Amazing how far IUFB has come in two years. We're are genuinely and legitimately disappointed in the Citrus Bowl!!!
I hope IU plays all out and Auburn or whoever, mails it in. A big win on New Years against the $EC in Florida should pay some recruiting dividends and help change the perception of IU football.
I think northwestern is going to get the citrus bowl vs auburn and iu is going to get the outback bowl vs missou. Just something I seen come out on twitter

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, maharkn said:

I think northwestern is going to get the citrus bowl vs auburn and iu is going to get the outback bowl vs missou. Just something I seen come out on twitter

I've said before I'm not a fan of the "disrespect" motivation...but it is effective and in the case of IUFB 2020 it is definitely true. 

At some point Iowa/Barna or the B1G in general will want/need something from IU- and should be told to go vigorously &^%# their mother. 

1 minute ago, Hardwood83 said:

I've said before I'm not a fan of the "disrespect" motivation...but it is effective and in the case of IUFB 2020 it is definitely true. 

At some point Iowa/Barna or the B1G in general will want/need something from IU- and should be told to go vigorously &^%# their mother. 

IU should take the quotes and the disrespect, stew over it during the spring/summer and use it for motivation to beat the snot over the 1st team they face next season...

Oh look who they play!

iowa.thumb.JPG.9ecb98915465c2f326eab3d99fe9004d.JPG

8 minutes ago, maharkn said:

You are correct.   Northwestern vs Auburn

Not to get too melo-dramatic about this, BUT this is exactly the kind of BS that tore the Big XII apart. Texas (OSU) thought their $$ gave them the right to dictate to everyone else. The league was deferential to them and other members (Nebraska, Missouri, Colorado, eventually A&M) got sick of it and left. 

Not saying that is going to happen to the  Big 10....but the seeds could be sown. 

Gotta say I hope every other Big 10 team gets embarrassed in their bowl game- especially O$U.