Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU Football Ranked!

I would have said 20-22 range. 17 is a bit high imo. And the pollster who put them at 10?!  I love my Hoosiers, but GTFOH. We won one game. By one. In OT. On a play though called correctly, could easily had gone either way. Sorry to drop some realism. 
Keep it up Hoosiers and we will see that 10th spot!!!!

18 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Nice to be ranked 17th, but I don't like that they dropped PSU 10 spots for losing to us by 1 point in OT. 

Therefore, probably would NOT be good for our status if we go out and lose to Rutgers by one point in OT this weekend.   :)

1 hour ago, jbell833 said:

Stay focused and take care of business against MSU and then we have a legit chance to be #1 in the country with a win at OSU. IMO that game is winnable. Hopefully that will be the College Game Day game to get our Hoosiers some more exposure...these guys deserve ALL of the attention for believing and staying true to what is being build at Indiana. We have yet to see our secret weapon David Ellis this year. Think he could be a major weapon in our offense this year. Keep it rolling boys!!! LEO!!!

That this post can’t be objectively disproven is...unbelievable.