Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU Football Ranked!

Nice to be ranked, I guess. But I have a feeling it's gonna be a "appearing for one week only" kinda thing. I suspect we'll get thrashed in State College. 

A couple reasons we are going into the rankings after a bye week is. The obvious one being we have taken care of business as of late and, the next game is on ABC. It will help with ratings!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

IU falls to 28th(3rd out) in the coaches poll but only 8 points behind 25th SD St.

Not a surprise that we fell out of the top 25 but isn’t the 25th ranked team supposed to lose  a road game against a top 10 team? I’m too lazy to look up what the 20-25 teams did Saturday but on paper it seems as though losing by one score should be considered overachieving.

Lets beat UM and climb back in the top 25.

9 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Not a surprise that we fell out of the top 25 but isn’t the 25th ranked team supposed to lose  a road game against a top 10 team? I’m too lazy to look up what the 20-25 teams did Saturday but on paper it seems as though losing by one score should be considered overachieving.

Lets beat UM and climb back in the top 25.

Always felt that way. Not all losses are equal. 

I saw they are giving away free hats with a ticket purchase of the Michigan game. I noticed that the hat is black and the message had black script which is atypical for any IU media message. My head jumped to a possibility of them wearing the black uniforms that got leaked at the beginning of the year. But now I can’t find any pictures of those uniforms. Anyone have pictures of them or know where to find them?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I saw they are giving away free hats with a ticket purchase of the Michigan game. I noticed that the hat is black and the message had black script which is atypical for any IU media message. My head jumped to a possibility of them wearing the black uniforms that got leaked at the beginning of the year. But now I can’t find any pictures of those uniforms. Anyone have pictures of them or know where to find them?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

IMG_1574.jpg
I like the way you think!!!

IMG_1574.thumb.jpg.1042c620ff6bea0c0ed03d61183b371a.jpg
I like the way you think!!!

These uniforms are not real. It was corrected by a reporter (can’t remember who) at the beginning of the season. I can see the confusion but it’s just a color correction of our same uniforms from red to black.