Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

GAME THREAD: 11/02 7:00PM ET Indiana vs Northwestern FS1

8 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Well the badgers have actually beaten a team that is currently ranked. I’m not even sure we have beaten anybody with a winning record. 

Ball State might be the only team we have beaten that is even .500  

Yep, Wiscy has beaten MSU and UM while we have beaten 4 teams with a collective 3-21 conference record.  

The good news is that we did indeed beat those four teams, whatever their record, and if we win 2 of the next three (yes, that means beating PSU or UM) we will get ranked.

Yep, Wiscy has beaten MSU and UM while we have beaten 4 teams with a collective 3-21 conference record.  
The good news is that we did indeed beat those four teams, whatever their record, and if we win 2 of the next three (yes, that means beating PSU or UM) we will get ranked.

I think the good news is that we aren’t one of those teams any longer. Sure we want to be one of the teams at the top but I can remember being one of those 3-21 teams.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, DChoosier said:

Realize what comment I was replying to.