Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan2017

Hats off to Peyton Ramsey

I'll give the kid credit.  He is a terrific backup quarterback.  He's far from perfect and the decision to start Penix was the right one; but Ramsey made a few critical plays today (his run for a 1st down was huge late), and he's a valuable part of the program.   Happy for him...just hope Penix can eventually stay healthy.

I’ll tip my cap to him, not only for his performance, but for staying the course at IU. It would have been easy for him to enter the transfer protocol and go somewhere else. Congrats on a heck of a game and for staying at IU.

This is the type of depth we need not only at the QB position but on the lines too. We could really shatter the image of the old IU football with a few more wins before our bowl game. Keep grinding!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hats off to him! I’ve never hated on him just his arm strength. He made great throws and today I’ll eat crow. What a game by him and the team. Let’s go men. Fill the rock. Let’s start a fund and buy tickets for people who typically wouldn’t go! 

Agreed. Literally had nothing against him - just always thought Penix was the better QB based on pretty clear available information.

Ramsey is real tough and got the job done the last two games. Huge that he stepped up as the backup and got us there. Hope he’s with the team next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Whoever said that when a team has two quarterbacks they really have none,
has not seen this year’s Hoosiers.

I was going to like this but I have liked two of your posts in a row and I did not want you to think I was creeping on you.

For the last 2 years we have needed more than 1 for sure and big time the last few weeks

3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

I think Allen just needs a bit more depth. And maybe a playmaker here and there

I don't believe we are lacking playmakers.  Quality depth 100 % agree. 

Great performance today! He is the epitome of a coach's son. Tough as hell! That first down run was the play of the game. 

This all day long. He consistently made the right play. Being a “game manager” is so cliche, but when you keep him off of his back he does enough to win consistently. Is he more skilled than Penix? No. But remember without him we aren’t 6-2 with a chance at 8+ wins at IU. I will take that “game manager” on my team every day of the week.