Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

GAME THREAD: 10/26 3:30PM ET Indiana at Nebraska BTN

I made the comment to someone last week, that we don't need a GREAT defense, We just need the D to NOT be bad.  Unfortunately, what we are seeing now, is what happens when the Defense is bad.  

Something tells me I am not going to be able to stay up until 1:00 AM like last Saturday.  :(

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

That rested players perform better than when they are exhausted are seriously going to argue that?  Did you never get Invited to play sports?

Rested players do play better.....but how would our defense be exhausted?

Just now, jmsgws said:

I made the comment to someone last week, that we don't need a GREAT defense, We just need the D to NOT be bad.  Unfortunately, what we are seeing now, is what happens when the Defense is bad.  

Something tells me I am not going to be able to stay up until 1:00 AM like last Saturday.  :(

What we're seeing now would be an insult to bad defenses.  This is what happens when a defense doesn't bother to even make the trip.