Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

And Your Team Captains Are:

Green best work his butt off. He’s supposed to be the best player on the team. The most consistent player on the team. Personally I believe he should be playing 30 minutes off the bench but he will start at the 2 guard. He’s going to have to put up 15+ a game. Al is Al. Doubt he bumps his scoring up much. Might hit 10 a game off the bench. But he’s gotta be a very good combo guard that can defend 3 positions for this team to be successful. This team will go as the guards do. If they don’t play well, this team won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

On 9/30/2019 at 7:27 PM, Stuhoo said:

DeVonte Green and Al Durham.

Fantastic news that the coaching staff has officially announced that DeVonte has completely bought in.

He looked like a completely different player the last 2-3 weeks last season.  Good for him.

I think this is awesome. Logic or shoe-in might have told us others could have ended up being captains. And with some previous uncertainty around DG, to see that he has earned Archie's trust his absolutely huge. Good for Durham as well obviously, but this DG story could be a real game changer for IU. We've all seen the potential...let it shine, baby!

On 9/30/2019 at 9:41 PM, Fkfootball1 said:

Al was the only guy who showed up every game. He tried to get the team fired up several times during the losing streak. He has more heart than anyone on that roster.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He has heart and it shows.