Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

woodenshoemanHoosierfan

(2021) PG Carter Whitt to Wake Forest

Leesville Road defeated Millbrook 65-62 in OT.  Whitt with 17 points on 4-of-10 shooting.  All of his field goals were 3-point field goals.  From the game story below:  "With a lot of time left, Leesville Road had the opportunity to take the last shot, but the Pride was called for a five-second closely guarded violation, giving possession back to Millbrook with 24.3 seconds left."   I wonder if that call was against Whitt.

Full game story at:  https://www.highschoolot.com/2-leesville-road-beats-7-millbrook-in-dramatic-overtime-game-advances-to-fourth-round/18985379/

Our train left the station a long time ago on this one and I'm not shedding any tears having watched a couple of his last season games -- I saw Devonte Green 2.0.

Committed to Wake Forest today.  Apparently his plans are to graduate from Brewster Academy after the fall semester and enroll at Wake in the spring.

36 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Our train left the station a long time ago on this one and I'm not shedding any tears having watched a couple of his last season games -- I saw Devonte Green 2.0.

Committed to Wake Forest today.  Apparently his plans are to graduate from Brewster Academy after the fall semester and enroll at Wake in the spring.

Nebraska was getting all the buzz along with Virginia Tech.   This one surprised the “experts”. 

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Good for Steve Forbes. Always like seeing really good mid-major coaches get it rolling when they get a chance. But I’m not fond of Whitt either. Don’t like his physical traits and I think he  could be a major defensive problem. Not a OG defensive problem, a JBJ defensive problem.