Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

woodenshoemanHoosierfan

(2021) PG Carter Whitt to Wake Forest

Per 247, #8 rated PG and #47 national rank in the '21 class.  In an April '19 article in USA Today he drooled over Duke and UNC.   The BustingBracket article indicates he has 19 offers and also mentions the possibility of a reclass to '20.   He's also quoted as really wanting offers from Duke and UNC.

He played 'up' in 10 games for Team Loaded NC on the Adidas circuit averaging 8.2 ppg on 42% shooting; 25% on 3's (only attempted 16); 64% FT; 3 reb; 4 asst; 1 TO; 1 steal.

Rivals

August '19 BustingBrackets.com

Future150

12 minutes ago, RatpigHoosier said:

If he doesn’t reclassify and CAM has a thought that he won’t, is this a move to put a little pressure on Lander? They are both currently highly rated 2021 PGs. Seems like CAM likes that tactic.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

To early to pressure but needs a back up plan in case we miss on Lander. 

If he doesn’t reclassify and CAM has a thought that he won’t, is this a move to put a little pressure on Lander? They are both currently highly rated 2021 PGs. Seems like CAM likes that tactic.

He has said he could reclassify if the right situation presents itself. He’s been playing high school basketball since 7th or 8th grade and has said there is only so much to do in high school basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

If this kid gets a Duke or UNC offer, it’s pretty much over for every other school. I guarantee that’s what he’s waiting for. I’m glad Roberts has ties there, but we will never land any top 30 guys down there. Not with the 2 Blue Bloods there.

2 of the 3 top 25 kids from NC in 2018 didn’t go there. They gave a national recruiting strategy. And just because they offer the local kid doesn’t mean they are willing to accept his commitment 

I hope Lander comes to IU.  That's all I'll say for now, as I know nothing about Carter Whitt and it seems he's waiting on a home-state school to offer (and understandably so in a state with two of the bluest of bloods....even if one makes me cringe and the other makes me vomit.  Actually, now that I think about it, they both make me cringe and vomit...one for ESPN's special treatment and the other for NCAA's special treatment...and, yes, I'm aware they both get special treatment for both...hence the reason for not being sure which makes me do what). 

I hope Lander likes Bloomington because it's in Indiana...just like this kid probably likes UNC and Duke because they're in NC.  We shall see.

Interesting though, that Archie offered before either of them.  Hmmm...