Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Old Friend

Start With Why

30 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

IMG_2006.thumb.jpg.7a385c65a34a7ffcde83e71767ee9995.jpg

See recents posts... That’s what comes up first is the most recent post. No matter what category it’s in. Since I just posted it is the most recent post for everyone using the app. Therefore everyone that sees that is skipping over it and apparently not getting riled up... Crazy I know considering it’s not in the IU basketball section. Sorry that doesn’t make a difference. Even a little. So sticking to the board that has 330k posts again means nothing to the app users (which is the majority of all users). We will all see it the same... You would get the same treatment. For a social experiment you should try it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Watching you obsess over this is all the social experiment I need.   As far as who gets riled up?  I.  Do.  Not.  Care.   And you know what?  I also know 95% of the people here couldn't care less about you, me, or Dan Dakich.  For those interested why I do care (and maybe it's nobody?), that was a proof source.  End of discussion.

Dan can defend himself and I promise he couldn't care less who's "being mean."   I liked that particular interview and used it because I thought it was funny.    Face value.  In a thread I knew didn't get many eyes.   

You have posted 13,000 times here.  6x more than I have.  I'm kinda' not sure we're talking about the correct person who needs a collective hug.  

Watching you obsess over this is all the social experiment I need.   As far as who gets riled up?  I.  Do.  Not.  Care.   And you know what?  I also know 95% of the people here couldn't care less about you, me, or Dan Dakich.  For those interested why I do care (and maybe it's nobody?), that was a proof source.  End of discussion. Dan can defend himself and I promise he couldn't care less who's "being mean."   I liked that particular interview and used it because I thought it was funny.    Face value.  In a thread I knew didn't get many eyes.    You have posted 13,000 times here.  6x more than I have.  I'm kinda' not sure we're talking about the correct person who needs a collective hug.  

Ha the only reason you haven’t posted here as much as me is because you weren’t welcome the first couple of years we were here because of your ban at HSN. Remember begging Jason to post here and you wouldn’t do the same things you did at Scout and HSN . I do. Mainly cause I was part of that convo. But yeah being a mod for years would in no way elevate my posts. Or the mere fact I actually do enjoy talking about IU and not troll the masses might elevate them. Your stance on all things in this thread is honestly getting dumber by the post. Just stop man. You literally have no clue who is viewing what. We saw that data as mods when Jason was around. We helped design how this place is set up. We knew who was going where and using what devices. Your insight here is from a place of no knowledge yet acting like you know something. You don’t. I can literally bet anything yet you are digging in further. It’s hilarious.  

4 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

If that’s towards me I am 37 and a millennial too.

It wasn't directed towards you. It is directed at OF who seems so bent out of shape about people not liking an objectively polarizing person so much that he posts a audio clip from January 2015 (five years, not three years ago) to try and change people's minds about what they see the way the guy acts today. Especially, when I think everyone said that they liked him back then and they don't like him since  he has changed his "image" since then.

Sorry. I can see why it seemed like it was directed towards you.   

It wasn't directed towards you. It is directed at OF who seems so bent out of shape about people not liking an objectively polarizing person so much that he posts a audio clip from January 2015 (five years, not three years ago) to try and change people's minds about what they see the way the guy acts today. Especially, when I think everyone said that they liked him back then and they don't like him since  he has changed his "image" since then.

You are good man. I wasn’t trying to sound snarky towards you.

1 hour ago, mdn82 said:

Ha the only reason you haven’t posted here as much as me is because you weren’t welcome the first couple of years we were here because of your ban at HSN. Remember begging Jason to post here and you wouldn’t do the same things you did at Scout and HSN emoji6.png. I do. Mainly cause I was part of that convo. But yeah being a mod for years would in no way elevate my posts. Or the mere fact I actually do enjoy talking about IU and not troll the masses might elevate them. Your stance on all things in this thread is honestly getting dumber by the post. Just stop man. You literally have no clue who is viewing what. We saw that data as mods when Jason was around. We helped design how this place is set up. We knew who was going where and using what devices. Your insight here is from a place of no knowledge yet acting like you know something. You don’t. I can literally bet anything yet you are digging in further. It’s hilarious.  

Ooohh.....he goes for "big timing me."   Sweet move.   You win.  You're more important than I am.  I curtsey before you, m'Lord.  You are Noble of the free chat board realm.  Many congratulations.  

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Old Friend: You like Dakich, and you like Archie. How do you feel about the disrespect Dakich has consistently shown Archie since he got the job?

I don't know the reason behind it, therefore have no opinion of it.  If it's just disrespect for the sake of it, I would disagree with it and wonder where it comes from.   I like the man and I like his radio show because he's generally a no BS guy.  He's not perfect.

9 minutes ago, Andowen1990IU said:

Bent out of shape?  No.  Just posting a very simple example in case anyone wanted to be entertained by an interview I found funny.   You millennials...You over think everything.  

1 minute ago, Old Friend said:

Bent out of shape?  No.  Just posting a very simple example in case anyone wanted to be entertained by an interview I found funny.   You millennials...You over think everything.  

3 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Group hug.  "Sniff"  13,555

Ooohh.....he goes for "big timing me."   Sweet move.   You win.  You're more important than I am.  I curtsey before you, m'Lord.  You are Noble of the free chat board realm.  Many congratulations.  

Why did we all leave Scout again?