Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) C Logan Duncomb to Xavier

37 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Great day to be a Hoosier.  Coach Moren lands Paige Price and Archie reels in Logan Duncomb.  Who's next?

We might be on to something with these Coronavirus virtual tours...wouldn't it be awesome if we could look back years from now and feel that this event inadvertently jump-started our program again? 

9 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

We might be on to something with these Coronavirus virtual tours...wouldn't it be awesome if we could look back years from now and feel that this event inadvertently jump-started our program again? 

the coroniac kids?

Well nick baumgart just tweeted that we can just forget about Kaufman coming to IU now, don’t really know how tuned into this recruitment he is, but I found that pretty shocking.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, HoosierRobbie said:

Well nick baumgart just tweeted that we can just forget about Kaufman coming to IU now, don’t really know how tuned into this recruitment he is, but I found that pretty shocking.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Gets a lot wrong for claiming to be tuned in 

28 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

He has a 7-foot-4 wingspan according to his coach, is a tenacious rebounder and is a center who knows he’s a center.

Didn’t see him as much as some others, but looked to me like he had a lot of Ethan Happ going on, at least in the half court. Has a really nice dropstep/counter series. Showed a little jump hook over either shoulder. Uses a lot of ball and shoulder fakes. He has absolutely been coached up.