Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2021) SG - Blake Wesley to Notre Dame

34 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Creighton offered today

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Given that Wesley isn’t a very physical kid that actually strikes me as a really good pure basketball fit with all 5 out they run and all of the 3’s they generate. I like it.

26 minutes ago, Mike Schumann said:

List cut and commitment coming soon for top remaining in-state guard Blake Wesley. He talks about where things stand.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-2021-in-state-guard-blake-wesley-nearing-a-decision-weekend-highlights/

Hey Mike...do you see any connection between Blake Wesley and Hopkins? If so, what is it and how important do you think it could be?

14 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Hey Mike...do you see any connection between Blake Wesley and Hopkins? If so, what is it and how important do you think it could be?

I've been told that they are friendly but I'm not under the impression that there is some kind of package deal being shopped around or anything like that.

If he has to say that about our offense, which I actually do agree with him about, then I don’t see him coming here without seeing the new style Archie is implementing. I am more concerned with Bruiser going to UK and pulling Mohammed from us.

1 minute ago, Bowhunter said:

If he has to say that about our offense, which I actually do agree with him about, then I don’t see him coming here without seeing the new style Archie is implementing. I am more concerned with Bruiser going to UK and pulling Mohammed for us

Let's face it, if Kentucky wanted to start recruiting Mohammed they could have done that at any time irrespective of Bruiser.  I wouldn't worry about that.  

Idk how I feel about this one.  I like Mohammed better without a doubt. Wesley is a good player though.  Missing or getting Wesley won’t make a big impact on me.  

We have Lander.  We have Rob for 2 years. I like Galloway and Leal pretty well. 

I don’t mind him ripping on our offense because I think he’s partly right.  Doesn’t mean it needs to look like an AAU game however.  Hoping, adding skill and shot makers opens things up and Archie’s visions start looking better on the O end. 

It must be a hot mess at South Bend Riley HS.  The Wildcats have had four coaches the past four seasons with last year's coach and a former Riley high school star, Andre Owens, resigning for personal reasons.   I know we've got some South Bend area posters so hopefully they can shed some light on why all the turnover.