Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stromboli

Season Predictions 2019-2020

Before I say what I’m getting ready to say, I hope like hell I’m wrong. That being said, Teams will pack the lane against us this season and we will have to rely too much on our defense to win games. I just do not see anyway that we finish better than 9th-10th in the league.

I really hate that I spent $10 for that mess, to watch the Gannon game. Yes I’m well aware that we did not have Al and Green and RP hasn’t practiced in a month. But, I had to turn it off with 3 minutes to go in the first half. Too brutal for me to watch. As bad as I hate to say it but I’m not pumped about the season, at all.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Jesus dude this has to be the most knee jerk reaction I’ve ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm not concerned about the performance of the guys who played, I'm worried about the guys who are hurt. Already a lack of depth at guard so a couple lingering injuries could derail the season. Just IU's luck that Smith will figure it out and TJD will be all we hoped.....and Damezi will end up being the point guard. AARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! 

1. 19-12. 1-1 in big. 20-13. Then either 2 or 3 wins and a loss in NIT.

2. Phinisee, Green, Smith, TJD, Brunk. Durham 6th man.

3. Green 15, Phin 11, TJD 10, Durham 10, Smith 10.

4. I’m afraidJerome Hunter doesn’t contribute this year. No info, just my feeling.

5. We have 2 injuries and have to play a walk on minutes in the rotation.

6. Justin Smith? Does he become the player he thinks he is? I pray he does.

7. Our offense is stagnant again. Win games in B1G in 60’s. Have some 50 point games again.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1. Will we be 8-10 in remainder? Could be. Probably 10-8. I hope.

2. Starters pretty much anticipated

3. Phin less than expected, TJD way better.

4. I’m wrong, but he hasn’t been great. Glad he’s playing anyway.

5. Thank goodness. We’ve had injures for sure, havent had to resort to walk ons.

6. No, he doesn’t force as much, but he hasn’t expanded his game much either.

7. Ding Ding Ding. Our offense is awful.. both in design and personnel.

Yea that makes sense. I’d be surprised with Iowa since they won’t have Bohannon.

Katz was almost there... looks like Iowa is a lock though. Indiana on the Bubble and in. Rutgers probably a lock. But Purdue on the Bubble and out.

1. IU goes 20-16(9-11). Win 1 game in the B1G tourney and 2 games in the NIT(which I included in the record. 17-14 beforehand).

2. I would like to see a starting 5 of Phinisee, Franklin, Smith, TJD, Brunk.

3. TJD averages 14.0 ppg. Green 13 ppg. Phinisee 10 ppg. Durham and Smith 7 ppg.

4. Franklin starts half the season and plays about 18 minutes a game as a spot up shooter and spacer and ends up being the hustle guy this team needs.

5. Team struggles again offensively as Archie continues to run an offense based on lazy pick and rolls rather than ball and player movement. Defense gets better but can’t overcome the offenses let downs. Archie’s seat gets hotter than this take will be.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Well not a terrible guess here I’d say. But they’ve done a little better than I guessed. If everything goes how I expect it to from here on out, they’ll be 20-14.

Well not a terrible guess here I’d say. But they’ve done a little better than I guessed. If everything goes how I expect it to from here on out, they’ll be 20-14.

Yeah 20-14 seems most likely. I do think we can beat Penn State but sometimes I allow myself to get delusional with hope.

Yeah 20-14 seems most likely. I do think we can beat Penn State but sometimes I allow myself to get delusional with hope.

Yea same. My deeper happy fan comes out that was present back in 08 and 13 and then I get let down again.