Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

TV Series Thread

9 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Anybody else watching Big Sky on NBC. It is based on the Cassie Duwell book series by CJ Box. It's been pretty good so far.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

great show. Lergarski is faking it with the finger rolling you know.

After a couple of years of steadfast refusal, have finally started watching Formula 1: Drive to Survive. Have loved F1 since I was a kid, but have never really cared about the personalities or the politics. It’s always been about the skill and the technology. But it is undeniably compelling, even if some of the sensationalizing of certain in race situations is complete BS. But, I am really enjoying it and it’s turned my niece and her husband into fans.

1 minute ago, Demo said:

After a couple of years of steadfast refusal, have finally started watching Formula 1: Drive to Survive. Have loved F1 since I was a kid, but have never really cared about the personalities or the politics. It’s always been about the skill and the technology. But it is undeniably compelling, even if some of the sensationalizing of certain in race situations is complete BS. But, I am really enjoying it and it’s turned my niece and her husband into fans.

That show is so incredibly well produced from storylines (meh don’t care much) to visuals (drool) to audio (major drool). Never cared that F1 pulled all the strings on it, it’s such an entertaining watch. 

6 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

That show is so incredibly well produced from storylines (meh don’t care much) to visuals (drool) to audio (major drool). Never cared that F1 pulled all the strings on it, it’s such an entertaining watch. 

Given how buttoned up and inaccessible F1 was under Bernie all those years, that they are willing and able to show what they do is just unbelievable. 

9 minutes ago, Demo said:

Given how buttoned up and inaccessible F1 was under Bernie all those years, that they are willing and able to show what they do is just unbelievable. 

I believe that same group is doing a similar series for the PGA Tour and filming next season. I’ll be finishing that the day it comes out. 

1 hour ago, Banksyrules said:

Any Ted Lasso fans?

Really liked season 1. Am halfway through season 2 and finding it kind of a mess. Not sure if I’ll finish it or not.