Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) SF Trey Patterson

Not sure where to put this, but I keep getting a message saying this site is no longer secure. ... Anybody else getting this? ... Each browser gives me the same message, as does my phone. ... I bypassed it on one browser, but am a little concerned about returning -- especially because it keeps indicating the site isn't secure.
Am I the only one getting this message?

Russians.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, sweetpain said:

Maybe a little more interesting??20b307c6821c4268e849b25202293aa9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I can’t see any time or date stamping to show if this is legit. Is it?

Seems possible that he followed those IU accounts a long time ago, and the Twitterer only sees those follows and not, for instance, Patterson's Villanova follows.

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Yeah these could very well be when he came for the official visit. Still believe its Nova but would be very happy if I'm wrong....

12 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Not sure of the timing, but a quick perusal of his follows shows that he does, in fact, follow Archie and IUMBB and nothing from the other schools. Also follows John Camden.

Disappointing but certainly not shocking.  Selfishly, I wanted to land him because he was a recruit that I could get consistently good high school post-game info to pass along.  Maybe this Trey's decision will spur a certain other Trey to make an announcement for IU.