Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2022) PF Jalen Washington to UNC

On Friday night, West Side defeated Lake Central 58-29.  Washington 11 pts.  In the championship game last night, West Side defeated Munster 49-29 for its first sectional championship since 2005.  Washington 12 pts; 5 reb; 1 asst.  West Side advances to the Michigan City regional to face Elkhart next Saturday.

Gary West Side defeats South Bend Riley (Blake Wesley) 58-43.  Riley led 26-22 at the half but after 3, West Side led 42-38.

Jalen Washington with 21 points and 10 rebounds - 3-6 from deep and 4-5 from the free throw line.  Added 2 assists for good measure.

10 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

When fife gets here, we will be the leader for him

Just now, Hoosierfan222 said:

Are we heavily on Braden Smith? I don't think we have even offered him. Not sure how Woody feels about him/if he knows about him.

He knows about him by now. He doesn't have an offer but not many in state 2022 guys do. Time will tell what players Woody and company will target. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

Are we heavily on Braden Smith? I don't think we have even offered him. Not sure how Woody feels about him/if he knows about him.

We have not offered.  Really don't think we expressed a whole of interest in him until Archie was terminated and then reports are we ramped up contact with Smith.

I think he will be. I know a certain high school coach and Indiana elite is going to really push him this year. Sorry to get off track

Does he know about a kid from Indy that avgs 22p 6a 5r 3s. Plus he shot 55% from the field 83% from the FT line and 45% from 3? Plays in the 2nd best basketball conference and sectional in the state? Yeah, I'd say he knows about him :)

Just now, btownqb said:

Does he know about a kid from Indy that avgs 22p 6a 5r 3s. Plus he shot 55% from the field 83% from the FT line and 45% from 3? Plays in the 2nd best basketball conference and sectional in the state? Yeah, I'd say he knows about him :)

Say no more, I want him.