Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

And it’s not even close. Trey can actually dribble, pass, catch, and shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep, I was kidding. It just brought back Hanner hype video memories.

I stand by Trey being a 5 star talent. Continue to think he’s underrated.

Yep, I was kidding. It just brought back Hanner hype video memories.

I stand by Trey being a 5 star talent. Continue to think he’s underrated.

Yes, my bad. I knew you were kidding. I was just adding to your point. Lol. And totally agree.

8 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Tweeted by Kaufman's AAU team Indiana Elite

Check out our guy Trey Kaufman spending quarantine days making himself better. Hits 12 foot on the vertical machine!

Like him a lot, and only saw a couple of his games, but don’t recall seeing him display any explosive qualities at all. None. Matter of fact, if I were writing him up I would have described him as a little heavy-legged. Liked him for skills, not traits. If this is a function of him starting to physically mature then the no AAU season really was a huge break for Archie. Or maybe I just got the kid really wrong. 

Like him a lot, and only saw a couple of his games, but don’t recall seeing him display any explosive qualities at all. None. Matter of fact, if I were writing him up I would have described him as a little heavy-legged. Liked him for skills, not traits. If this is a function of him starting to physically mature then the no AAU season really was a huge break for Archie. Or maybe I just got the kid really wrong. 

Justin smith and Hanner Perea both have crazy hops, they would showcase that in games every now and again but it was possible to watch a handful of games and never see any flash or sign it exists.

Hopefully for Kaufman he uses it every game

1 hour ago, Demo said:

There was a video posted a while back of him going 1v1 with TJD and Brunk and it looked to me like he was getting more lift than TJD, which is saying a lot.

8 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Justin smith and Hanner Perea both have crazy hops, they would showcase that in games every now and again but it was possible to watch a handful of games and never see any flash or sign it exists.

Hopefully for Kaufman he uses it every game

A little OT but this is one of the things that has me psyched for Geronimo. The kid can fly and he’s made comments about wanting to put everyone on a poster if he gets the ball near the basket.

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Back on note,

Can we fit

Kaufman
Muhammad/Wesley
Mason Miller or a similar recruit?

Do we have space for 3 in addition to Duncomb?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yep. 2 empty spots with 2 graduations this year.