Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

Trey Kaufman was offered by Coach Bennett and Virginia today via a Zoom meeting. Just passing along.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Seems unlikely Trey would go through the song and dance if he had already made up his mind.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Seems unlikely Trey would go through the song and dance if he had already made up his mind.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I don’t believe he’s made up his mind yet. I think he’s curious and wants to hear from others to compare. But at the end of the day, certain factors keep some in the running and eliminate others.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Keep checking back hoping for an update here

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh I doubt we hear anything today. Just doesn’t seem to be the building movement towards a commitment. No clue where this started, but it seems late to get one.

When the sun rises from the East and has yet to set in the West there will be an announcement for the best. You won’t wait too long because Kaufman doesn’t want to do his home state wrong.
Just be patient, he’ll want to join the best in the nation..

Okay, **** that ****. We need a Kaufman commitment during these shitty times!

This filter is horrible bruh!

Cough...cough.

If I was 17 or 18 looking forward to making one of the biggest decisions of my life, and I wanted to announce that decision with an element of surprise but someone I didn't even know on social media was trying to steal my thunder with hints such as "cough cough", then I would probably wait to announce until after that said person was thrown under the bus.  Of course, I would let the coaches know I was delaying the announcement (you know, just like some on here were reporting that the ink from Keion Brooks' pen had already dried on admissions paperwork in Bloomington, but for whatever reason he was delaying his announcement).

Have we ever had an explanation of why there was no commitment last week, as someone seemed to indicate there would be? Did someone have a source and that source was wrong? Was it just a guess in the first place? I'm curious.  

13 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Have we ever had an explanation of why there was no commitment last week, as someone seemed to indicate there would be? Did someone have a source and that source was wrong? Was it just a guess in the first place? I'm curious.  

Cody Zeller to Butler

Jordan Hulls transferring to Butler

Christian Watford transferring to UAB/some school in Alabama, closer to home

Noah Vonleh returning for sophomore year

Billy Donovan to IU

All of these came from supposed insiders over the years; there are probably many others I'm forgetting. Sometimes, people are just wrong. 

10 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Cody Zeller to Butler

Jordan Hulls transferring to Butler

Christian Watford transferring to UAB/some school in Alabama, closer to home

Noah Vonleh returning for sophomore year

Billy Donovan to IU

All of these came from supposed insiders over the years; there are probably many others I'm forgetting. Sometimes, people are just wrong. 

Yeah. I realize that. I just wondered what happened this time. 

2 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Yeah. I realize that. I just wondered what happened this time. 

This board really only has one “insider” who has consistently posted accurate information. He hasn’t posted anything on this thread in a while so take all other information with a relatively small grain of salt.

7 hours ago, Bigred3588 said:

This board really only has one “insider” who has consistently posted accurate information. He hasn’t posted anything on this thread in a while so take all other information with a relatively small grain of salt.

He hasn't posted anything in a long while...not just here. Don't look too much into it.