Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

58 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

@1997Davis: Silver Creek class of 2021 forward Trey Kaufman picked up an offer from Indiana while he was on campus for the Indiana team camp. #iubb 

Rivals

Absolutely love this. A big fan. Will be one of the best in the state before it's all said and done. Ton of upside.

16 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Yep class is stacked. We could get the top 4 in state kids and have a top 5 class

Hoping for this:

PG Lander-top 15

PF Furst-top 30

PF Kaufman-top 75

SG Goode-top 100

Lander and Furst look like day one starters. Phinisee, Lander, Hunter, Furst, and TJD starting 5. 

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

AYE CARAMBA!

A lot can happen in two years. There is a chance TJD could be in the NBA or Hunter may never work out. I think Furst is going to be hard to get. Purdue has limited schollys in '21 so I think they will go all in on him. However, I think Lander and Kaufman are must gets for Archie. For Archie to get top out of state kids, he HAS to win. Lucky for him he can get really good in state kids who can help with that (Romeo, Rob, TJD, Armaan). However, that lineup above could be really really good. 

2 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Hoping for this:

PG Lander-top 15

PF Furst-top 30

PF Kaufman-top 75

SG Goode-top 100

Lander and Furst look like day one starters. Phinisee, Lander, Hunter, Furst, and TJD starting 5. 

Don't sleep on Blake Wesley either.

3 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Hoping for this:

PG Lander-top 15

PF Furst-top 30

PF Kaufman-top 75

SG Goode-top 100

If Kaufman continues to progress, always a big 'if' with 16 & 17 year olds, I could see him entering the Top 50 if not 25 for 2021.  The young man is a special talent for sure.

Kaufman is going to end up at UofL. I believe he’s a fan. Bryant Northern(former UofL guard) is heavily invested in that program. On top of that, it’s closer. UofL is a better basketball school. They have better facilities. And they have a coach who is much more charismatic recruiter. I’m sure this sounds like a PSA for UofL, but it’s the truth. Many of their fans recruit me daily, although I’ll die with Crimson blood.

Lander is a guy we can get. Gut feeling says that Calipari will jump in on that recruitment. That’s the kind of PG he likes.

Furst to PU won’t suprise me. Our track record in the Fort, isn’t great.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hope we can get a look from him or anyone that isn’t interested in Louisville or we are screwed!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I retract my previous statements. I said a lot on some hearsay. I actually talked this morning to a guy I work with that knows Treys Mom and his Uncles pretty well. And this guy is a Purdue and Wisconsin fan. So he wouldn’t make this up. He said that their whole family on his Moms side is IU fans. He said Treys mom is a DIEHARD Indiana fan and wants him to go to IU pretty bad. That seems encouraging.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’m quite certain there are a lot of Jacobi’s on his dad’s side that are IU fans and alum. I guess when there are thousands of them a few have to be IU fans right?

3 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

I’m quite certain there are a lot of Jacobi’s on his dad’s side that are IU fans and alum. I guess when there are thousands of them a few have to be IU fans right?

Not talking about Kooper Jacobi. And yes FK1, you are correct. Kaufman family big on IU.