Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

I don't think the Archie birthday thing is that big of a deal.

It's Friday night, the night before halloween. He wants the primetime and this is probably ideal time to announce. Tomorrow no one will care because it's halloween. 
And IU football will be kicking the crop out of Rutgers

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

I'm not mad at nobody. It's Friday brother! I was posting this here just in case nobody had seen it yet but it looks like a was a lil behind.

I know your not, sorry if I came across that way. I'm just frustrated that Trey seems mad when all of this was caused by himself & mostly Purdue fans. 

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I know your not, sorry if I came across that way. I'm just frustrated that Trey seems mad when all of this was caused by himself & mostly Purdue fans. 

I understand. Yeah it is kind of frustrating because it did seem like this one was a lock for sure. 

9 minutes ago, Treesh said:

It's Friday night, the night before halloween. He wants the primetime and this is probably ideal time to announce. Tomorrow no one will care because it's halloween. 

archie is a big boy. he's not going to be offended about an announcement on his *checks* 42nd birthday lmao

Don’t post much here I mainly just read. But does anyone know if he was on the radio last for sure? His Instagram post seems to sound it’s all false.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Just now, GaryP said:

Don’t post much here I mainly just read. But does anyone know if he was on the radio last for sure? His Instagram post seems to sound it’s all false.

From everything that I have seen and read, it doesn't look like this is confirmed but who knows....

1 minute ago, GaryP said:

I believe it has been verified that they were recording in Jeffersonville last night. I thought Rabby said yes, and that there was a picture of him from the studio or something like that

Edited by Chris007

That’s kinda what I’m getting at.It’s a he said, they said,but nothing concrete to hang our hats on. I just can’t fathom a kid from that part of the state not going to IU. That area is red hot IU.

1 minute ago, GaryP said:

That’s kinda what I’m getting at.It’s a he said, they said,but nothing concrete to hang our hats on. I just can’t fathom a kid from that part of the state not going to IU. That area is red hot IU.

More like red hot Louisville/UK. As someone who grew up in that area, IU fans can feel like the minority sometimes.

Years ago I delivered beer around that area and it was pretty big IU area at that time. Haven’t spent much time down there since my relatives have all moved and or died. Guess times have changed.

6 minutes ago, GaryP said:

Years ago I delivered beer around that area and it was pretty big IU area at that time. Haven’t spent much time down there since my relatives have all moved and or died. Guess times have changed.

Is that your basement or garage in the pic with all of the IU stuff? How many taps do you have? Any good beers? I'm coming over after COVID to hang out in there and watch a game

34 minutes ago, maharkn said:

And IU football will be kicking the crop out of Rutgers

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Let's be serious for a second. This is IU Football we're talking about. We always like to play it close with RU. 

Hoping we win but I'm not putting it past the team to lay an egg. 

That’s my pub next to the house. I have 4 taps that are all empty at the time. I need to get back to brewing and fill them up.
Don’t know for sure where you live but am assuming Bloomington. It would be a bit of a haul for you to my house in scipio.

44 minutes ago, Treesh said:

I agree. Chris indicated TK was informed it was Archie’s birthday, when he told the staff his announcement date, which indicates he might not have known when he originally picked the date. In any case....good grief, Archie is a grown man, it’s not as if this is Archie’s  sweet 16th birthday.

Not sure if we have much of a chance with Miller or Aminu. Does anyone know if Tijan Jobe or Priller have a younger brother we could land?

7 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Hilarious, I told my wife about this recruitment last night. She said if that is all your going to talk about tomorrow then you might need to go into the office because I have too many zoom meeting to hear about IU basketball all day. I'm in the office today :-)

This has all backfired on me. A large box just arrived on the porch. What's inside requires assembly. Now that she knows my schedule, I really don't like how the rest of my day plays out if at 5pm we get a Purdue commitment and this thing is still sitting here not assembled. 

28 minutes ago, GaryP said:

That’s my pub next to the house. I have 4 taps that are all empty at the time. I need to get back to brewing and fill them up.
Don’t know for sure where you live but am assuming Bloomington. It would be a bit of a haul for you to my house in scipio.

You're like, 10 minutes from me (Elizabethtown)!