Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

9 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

There wasn't a lot of hype for a borderline 5* in this recruitment for awhile then the night before there was a slip up that revealed where he was going?  It seems odd with all the talk from those around him saying the kid is a class act.  He's committing on Archie's birthday to an in-state rival after leaking it the night before after everything has been hush hush the entire recruitment.  The whole thing just feels off.  Regardless, we need a Kaufman type player.  If he decides to go play at pu we need to land Miller and Aminu, quick, fast, and in a hurry.  We also need to stop with the losing crap, on the court and in recruiting.

Also supposedly in the tape, he says that IU has been out for a year now. Something doesn't seem right about that. 

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Also supposedly in the tape, he says that IU has been out for a year now. Something doesn't seem right about that. 

Yeah...that's just not right. TK has verbally said IU is in within the last few months. Unless all that was smoke. Who knows...

15 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

SOMEBODY SHOW ME ANYTHING...EVEN A Q'A-TWEETER-NON TIKKITYREDDITYTOKKITY SNAPGRAM INSTAFACECHAT, THAT PORTENDS TO DESCRIBE EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID ON THIS AUDIO!!

cause so far I got a good description of the conclusion, but not much any evidence.

SOMEBODY SHOW ME ANYTHING...EVEN A Q'A-TWEETER-NON TIKITYREDDITTOKITY SNAPGRAM INSTAFACECHAT, THAT PORTENDS TO DESCRIBE EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID ON THIS AUDIO!!
cause so far I got the conclusion, but not much any evidence.

I'm looking everywhere I can. Seen people who said they talked to his mom and they said they didn't do any recordings.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

If IU has been out for a year now and the staff still felt they were in a good position, this kid will deserve all the hate he gets from IU fans when he comes to assembly. I hope that is not true. I am not one to bash kids for making a decision that is best for them as that is incredibly immature and ridiculous. 

But this just all seems off and not in line with what has been described as Trey's character.

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

SOMEBODY SHOW ME ANYTHING...EVEN A Q'A-TWEETER-NON TIKITYREDDITYTOKKITY SNAPGRAM INSTAFACECHAT, THAT PORTENDS TO DESCRIBE EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID ON THIS AUDIO!!

cause so far I got a good description of the conclusion, but not much any evidence.

THINGS ARE BAD, LET THEM BE BAD

9 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

SOMEBODY SHOW ME ANYTHING...EVEN A Q'A-TWEETER-NON TIKITYREDDITTOKITY SNAPGRAM INSTAFACECHAT, THAT PORTENDS TO DESCRIBE EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID ON THIS AUDIO!!

I'm with you here. I admit I haven't read through everything in the thread. But as much "evidence" as there seems to be, this has just as much of a feel of a small rumor that got way out of hand. I'm also not hip to the TIKITYREDDITTOKITY, so maybe I'm just an out of the loop luddite. 

3 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I'm with you here. I admit I haven't read through everything in the thread. But as much "evidence" as there seems to be, this has just as much of a feel of a small rumor that got way out of hand. I'm also not hip to the TIKITYREDDITTOKITY, so maybe I'm just an out of the loop luddite. 

Solid use of the word "luddite."

One question - Who should I pay extra attention to on here when it comes to important news for recruiting? lol 
If you're just looking for information it's Old Fart USPS. If you're looking for a scoop? Whomever you want to listen to.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Sometimes you gather all of the information and make an educated decision. But if the information you are collecting is false info then it's tough to tell the whole story. If Indiana has been out for the last year then that is some shady stuff there. But I will admit I missed this one big time.  But I will say the staff still thought they had him as of earlier this week. Move on to the next one. But I really don't like how Indiana was treated in this recruitment. Just morning ramblings.

Haven’t read through the whole thread this morning but I’m thinking the team he said that about was Louisville and I’m guessing during his thing at 6 he will say that.    

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Haven’t read through the whole thread this morning but I’m thinking the team he said that about was Louisville and I’m guessing during his thing at 6 he will say that.    

Well, that would make me feel a little better. He doesn't seem like the type of kid from what I have heard who would have Indiana hang on for a year when he has no intention of coming here. 

1 minute ago, yogisballin said:

From his insta

Elk1zQ8WMAU8C8a.jpg

That's what I was talking about. It's the Purdue people who used his name, likeness to say they have heard the video and started spreading that he has committed to them. So be mad at them or if you pick them be mad at your new fanbase for all of this. Or once again don't tape it 24 hours in advance. 

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Let me summarize for you:

• It's bad, really bad
  • Unless it isn't
  • Nashville Hoosier may indeed be a luddite.

There, now you're caught up!    :)

I still can’t believe Kaufman committed to Purdue on the same day as.......

the season premiere of The Mandalorian 

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

That's what I was talking about. It's the Purdue people who used his name, likeness to say they have heard the video and started spreading that he has committed to them. So be mad at them or if you pick them be mad at your new fanbase for all of this. Or once again don't tape it 24 hours in advance. 

I'm not mad at nobody. It's Friday brother! I was posting this here just in case nobody had seen it yet but it looks like a was a lil behind.

I don't think the Archie birthday thing is that big of a deal.

It's Friday night, the night before halloween. He wants the primetime and this is probably ideal time to announce. Tomorrow no one will care because it's halloween.