Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

Just now, Chris007 said:

Welcome abroad. Just listen to the people who know what's going on and you'll be fine. I like two things about Friday. I eat a Strom from Nicks for lunch and TK picking IU. 

Thanks @Chris007, fingers crossed! Two things I'm doing Friday, eating at Yogis for lunch and hoping TK choose the cream and crimson!  

2 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Welcome! 

Glad you’re here. Tons of good resources here. Old Fart Class of ‘66 is our resident hipster. Just turned 19, developed an algorithm to comb the entire World Wide Web for recruiting updates. USPS is an algorithm, I think. When I got here I thought he was a know-it-all. Some years later I realize he does, in fact, know it all. And Stuhoo is at least reliably upbeat while otherwise providing little to no value. 

Chris007 has proven several times to have access to info others don’t. And he’s a good dude, to boot. 

I'm of little to no value, yet Chris is a good guy even though he's just confessed to regularly disposing of Stromboli's?!?

Dem's fighting words, I would think.

1 minute ago, Stromboli said:

Welcome! 

Glad you’re here. Tons of good resources here. Old Fart Class of ‘66 is our resident hipster. Just turned 19, developed an algorithm to comb the entire World Wide Web for recruiting updates. USPS is an algorithm, I think. When I got here I thought he was a know-it-all. Some years later I realize he does, in fact, know it all. And Stuhoo is at least reliably upbeat while otherwise providing little to no value. 

Chris007 has proven several times to have access to info others don’t. And he’s a good dude, to boot. 

Thanks! Glad to be included with fellow hoosiers and fans.  I'll def keep tabs on who knows their info and who likes to crack jokes lol

30 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Okay, okay. I take it back. Stuhoo is somewhat resentful and moody while providing little to no value. 

Better?

Yes. Much better.

Just be careful around posters with a knife ... and fork.

37 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

IMO if you are eating a strom with a knife and fork, then your doing it wrong. 

Back to TK he said he wants to win an NCAA Championship so we now know PU is out. 

The first time I ordered a Stromboli after moving to Nashville, they brought me a calzone. I laughed and politely explained their mistake. When I found it was not a mistake, I stormed out, and refuse to ever eat a calzone if it is labeled as a stromboli. Imposter. 

None of that actually happened. But I've been quite disappointed to find that a classic pizza sandwich style stromboli is not the worldwide delicacy I assumed it was. 

To make this at least slightly on topic....hope we get Trey. 

Just now, IU-DL said:

Rabjohns just posted (or is posting) an update & interview with TK today. Has anyone listened / can anyone summarize if you're a member of the other board? Without plagiarizing of course.

It's the same as any other recruits. He wants to go to where he will get minutes, make plays, get him to the NBA and win an NCAA championship. 

Welcome! 

Don’t forget that AlaskaHoosier is a dumbass whiner that thinks he’s so much better than everybody because he lives in the great frozen tundra!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Don’t forget that AlaskaHoosier is a dumbass whiner that thinks he’s so much better than everybody because he lives in the great frozen tundra!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

As far as I’m concerned, AlaskaHoosier IS better than anyone else. 

Alaska haters gonna Alaska hate.