Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

7 hours ago, HoosierTrav said:

The only person who has built any credibility, from my view, is Chris. Everyone else just throws mud against the wall. Coach SS seems like a good guy but he’s often wrong. A pinch of salt should be prescribed for each one of his takes. 

That’s my general belief. Everybody else hedges too much. Chris introduced himself iirc by telling us who WAS going to be the strength and conditioning coach. Not who it might be if everything worked out. 

Chris is great.
He is the not the only one who shares true insider info. Individual posters have local connections on a regular basis, but many of them don’t feel like sticking their necks out on the open board. There are often bread crumbs from folks in the know, however.

Is Chris around to weigh in on this?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Louisville has been one of the primary contenders for Kaufman.

Its gotta be helpful for us that UL, while already on probation, just got hit with a new Level I notice.

We don’t even need anything to happen to them; just the cloud hanging over their head makes them a less attractive destination.

9 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Louisville has been one of the primary contenders for Kaufman.

Its gotta be helpful for us that UL, while already on probation, just got hit with a new Level I notice.

We don’t even need anything to happen to them; just the cloud hanging over their head makes them a less attractive destination.

It seems like those vermin are in on everyone IU wants. I hope they get the death penalty- literally. :)

12 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Tweeted by Kaufman's AAU team Indiana Elite

Check out our guy Trey Kaufman spending quarantine days making himself better. Hits 12 foot on the vertical machine!

Hard to tell without knowing the length of his arm but wouldn't this put his vertical around the 40" mark?