Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

Anyone planning to attend the Silver Creek - Heritage Hills game on Saturday.  Game time set for 10:30 and this from the Washington Police Dept. re:  parking.

https://www.washingtoncommunityschools.org/8/News/785?fbclid=IwAR2JcKM1G0twOOhTcnPK0VQbcTmzm6i1GXU9Kiu9A9B5cH0Jf5W02XsTl4Q#sthash.XMSzEJXy.o21sQEEK.dpbs

WOW!  This is impressive.
Indiana Elite @IndianaElite
CONGRATULATIONS to Trey Kaufman, IE 2021 6’9”, 220lbs forward, for being named Indiana’s 2020 Gatorade Player of the year!!! Trey is the 5th junior in Indiana history to EVER receive this prestigious award and the first player since Greg Oden (2005)!

And this is proof to me saying he’s definitely been an underrated prospect. To me he should be around the same ranking as TJD was. Figured he’d bump up this AAU if there was going to be an AAU

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Want him bad. Real bad. I watched him play live (stream) once and I was hooked. Don’t break my heart, Trey. I stopped following recruiting because of kids like you that I loved so much that broke my heart. Don’t break my heart. I love you. I’m always thinking about you. Be good to me. Come home. Just...come home. 

6 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Want him bad. Real bad. I watched him play live (stream) once and I was hooked. Don’t break my heart, Trey. I stopped following recruiting because of kids like you that I loved so much that broke my heart. Don’t break my heart. I love you. I’m always thinking about you. Be good to me. Come home. Just...come home. 

Too much Hova!     ;)

A suggested edit:

"Want him bad. Real bad. I watched him play live (stream) once and I was hooked. Don’t break my heart, Trey. I stopped following recruiting because of kids like you that I loved so much that broke my heart. Don’t break my heart. I love you. I’m always thinking about you.be good to me. Come home. Just...come home."

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Too much Hova!     ;)

A suggested edit:

"Want him bad. Real bad. I watched him play live (stream) once and I was hooked. Don’t break my heart, Trey. I stopped following recruiting because of kids like you that I loved so much that broke my heart. Don’t break my heart. I love you. I’m always thinking about you.be good to me. Come home. Just...come home."

Let me live. Hoping that post earned me the 3rd Hoosier Hysterics hosting position. 

15 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Yeah I feel good on Kaufman

I think there’s a good chance you guys will get him. Before we got Furst, I think Kaufman was leaning Purdue but the dynamics have changed. 

I think there’s a good chance you guys will get him. Before we got Furst, I think Kaufman was leaning Purdue but the dynamics have changed. 
Depends on the week, day or minute. 16 year old kids minds change from day to day, week to week. Saying where a kid 2 years out from making decision is leaning is kind of pointless but it’s something all fan bases hang on to during the recruiting process. Not sure who was leading or where he was leaning but if you follow his recruitment closely from all angles it would be safe to say he is going to play college close to home. Xavier, Purdue, Indiana or Louisville. You are right landing Furst pretty much eliminates Purdue from what has been reported. Also would expect Painter to keep recruiting hard even though it would be a long shot

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Boiler has nothing to do so he comes to IU site to impart on us his wisdom! Lol. Go play with your goat!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app