Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Aaron

IU Baseball: NCAA Tournament With Short Ride to Louisville

Totally expected, but Louisville is holding back their ace Detmers back until Saturday so if we win we get two aces in a row most likely. It's to bad for IU if they win tomorrow, but absolutely the right move by Louisville. IU did the same in 2014 holding DeNato back until game two against Stanford and it worked really well in first two games (then it went south). By being a one seed you get that option playing a terrible four seed. Basically the 1 vs 4 game is a 1-16 or 2-15 in Basketball terms while a 2 vs 3 is a 7-10 or 8-9 game so its all hands on deck.

I will be in Louisville all weekend at games so will post recap but no in game updates.

42 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Heading over in a few. Excited to see our Hoosiers for the first time this season.

Edit: I’ll be in section 203, the dude with anIU shirt on!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wave at me if you go by Columbus!

Not sure why Mercer has chosen to stick w Milto when saalfrank has been his best pitcher for the last 3 months. Wish he would have started him against Iowa in BTT

Now5-2. Milto has given up 14 hits. IU has struck out 13x

Team seems to have loSt its mojo after the Big 10 regular season.