Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2020) PG - Nijel Pack to Kansas State

42 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

Wow. This surprises me, for some reason. Wonder if there is some kind of connection there?

Weber still trying to get us back for Gordon. :92:

34 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

This is the kind of response that I have come to expect here lately on these forums. How low are we? We didn't even actively recruit this kid. I wouldn't exactly say we lost out on a kid that went to mid level, power 5 school, that we spent minimal time and resourses on.

While I agree with the conclusion that this is not a loss or a problem in any way, Bowhunter's comment is the one negative comment out of a host of "no big deal" comments. In other words, his negative post is apropos of nothing IMO.

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

While I agree with the conclusion that this is not a loss or a problem in any way, Bowhunter's comment is the one negative comment out of a host of "no big deal" comments. In other words, his negative post is apropos of nothing IMO.

I'm referring to the temperament of recent posts throughout all topics of this forum. Not by an individual, but as a collective. To say that there has NOT been an over abundance of this negativer banter since the end of the season, and primarily in the recruiting threads would be entirely untrue.

50 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

I'm referring to the temperament of recent posts throughout all topics of this forum. Not by an individual, but as a collective. To say that there has NOT been an over abundance of this negativer banter since the end of the season, and primarily in the recruiting threads would be entirely untrue.

Agreed. The lack of a 2020 commit yet is not a big deal, but it makes a few posters impatient, and a bit cranky.

1 hour ago, MoyeNeeded said:

As a collective, this board is overwhelmingly optimistic.  Disagreeing with that is untrue.

If the minority of posts disagree with your opinion and you label them as negative, then the problem might lie within you.

Just my 2 cents.  I hate it when the majority opinion complains about having to hear the minority opinion.