Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Aaron

IU Louisville Baseball: A game for pride and confidence

19 strikeouts for IU. I wonder what the record in an game would be. They’ve had a number of games with high strike outs.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

There we go again. Talking about how close we are to hosting a regional that we are not. Wish I got $10 everytime this misstated this tonight and I'd have a couple hundreds buck in my pocket which would be nice.

1 minute ago, mjhoosier said:

19 strikeouts for IU. I wonder what the record in an game would be. They’ve had a number of games with high strike outs.

This is typical for IU. Although we are getting better we are still a HR or bust team who strikes out 15-20 times a game.

New pitcher thankfully although they are all good for UL. This guy has an ERA 2 runs higher in the 4's but so did the filthy lefty in 8th and he mowed us down.

Ground ball to 1st IU goes home. Not in time. Cards back in lead. Bunnell made mistake hesitating to 2nd first although throw still beat him but up line so not sure that mattered.

Just now, mjhoosier said:

Maybe a Mistake by 1st baseman to look at 2nd. He probably has him if he goes straight home.

He had him even so if he had not thrown the ball up the line.