Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

2 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

People question whether Archie can coach.

I’d have a ton more questions about Wojo. Markus Howard is the only thing that has ever made him look decent. We abused him last November.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Ah, but you forget he was anointed in Cameron Indoor Stadium therefore he's automatically an excellent top drawer coach.

52 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Yesterday Marquette got a commitment from 4-star Osasere Ighodaro a top 80 PF so hopefully this takes them out of the equation for Garcia.

He said it essentially has no impact because Garcia is better than him and he knows he’ll play over someone like that..so I don’t think so

12 minutes ago, VO5 said:

He said it essentially has no impact because Garcia is better than him and he knows he’ll play over someone like that..so I don’t think so

Garcia said this, or someone else said it?

6 hours ago, psychobat3 said:

Thx.  In looking at previous posts I guess it was probably Snow.  Appreciate you addressing my question.

It was snow. Sorry should have clarified

12 hours ago, VO5 said:

What might be more interesting is if  Ighodaro would have committed there if he felt that Garcia was also going to go Marquette.  Could be nothing.

On 9/13/2019 at 8:55 AM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Yesterday Marquette got a commitment from 4-star Osasere Ighodaro a top 80 PF so hopefully this takes them out of the equation for Garcia.

Doubt this matters at all. Garcia can comfortably play next to anyone. Love his versatility. Inside/outside game is so clean. 

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

No surprise IU made his top 7. Marquette, Zona, NC, Kansas, Minny, Memphis were the others

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The only mildly surprising omission is Texas, which I believe was his first offer.