Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Bgrimm4

Looking for some helpful info

I’m not entirely sure where to post this, and I didn’t want to make a new thread about it, but I’m looking for a little guidance. My 17 year old nephew had his heart transplant yesterday, and is a huge basketball nut. Obviously a big IU fan like the rest of the family. Anyways I’m making him a video of his journey, and looking to make it a little more special. I’m trying to buy him a few cameos of his liked nba players & old Hoosiers he knows. I’ve found CWat on a cameo site, just waiting for the video to finish and get sent to me. I didn’t really see anyone else on there he would get excited about. My question is, do you all know anywhere else where I can find some of these guys to book?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m not entirely sure where to post this, and I didn’t want to make a new thread about it, but I’m looking for a little guidance. My 17 year old nephew had his heart transplant yesterday, and is a huge basketball nut. Obviously a big IU fan like the rest of the family. Anyways I’m making him a video of his journey, and looking to make it a little more special. I’m trying to buy him a few cameos of his liked nba players & old Hoosiers he knows. I’ve found CWat on a cameo site, just waiting for the video to finish and get sent to me. I didn’t really see anyone else on there he would get excited about. My question is, do you all know anywhere else where I can find some of these guys to book?

Your best bet may to reach out on Twitter. Maybe CWat can help you with that too by legitimizing it in some way as well.

Or maybe contact the athletic department and they could potentially help you out too. Maybe our resident insider Chris007 can help?

I wish I could help out further! Best of luck to you and your nephew.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

In case you all wanted to see Watford’s. Safe to say he’s going to freaking love this lol.

https://www.cameo.com/v/1WzEfQicz

That’s really cool the CWat does that kind of thing! What a good dude.

9 minutes ago, Bgrimm4 said:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me out with this, & give a small update.

So far I have the videos of Watford & Al Durham. I also got messages back from Newkirk & Hartman, who are supposed to be sending some later.

Extremely happy with how this gone. Even if there are no more to follow I’m grateful for the ones we have already. That’s 4 videos more than what I originally thought I would get. So, thanks again to everyone who helped point me in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Best news of all ... I'm guessing (and hoping) that Al Durham made you a video for free!

During the 12-13 season I was on the court after a cupcake game, and Verdell Jones did a 45 second happy holidays video for my three kids. They loved it (and I liked it just a little bit too!) Never got mad a Verdell for head-down drives again.

Best news of all ... I'm guessing (and hoping) that Al Durham made you a video for free!

It definitely was. Haha. He did the IUBB takeover q&a today, and I guess he read the message I sent their Facebook page a few days ago. So it kinda came as a surprise.