Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Little 5

I wouldn't think that would have an effect. I saw Clifton walking to class a few days after he "transferred". I don't think reasonable players drop out of school on announcement day.

30 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

I wouldn't think that would have an effect. I saw Clifton walking to class a few days after he "transferred". I don't think reasonable players drop out of school on announcement day.

I am sure they finish the semester (at least most of them)... however I bet there are a few perks to being an IU Basketball player when it comes to parties.... even more so than "former IU basketball player".

2 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

I am sure they finish the semester (at least most of them)... however I bet there are a few perks to being an IU Basketball player when it comes to parties.... even more so than "former IU basketball player".

I'm sure there are but I can't imagine anyone not being able to find enough parties and enough willing "hostesses" at little 5.

6 hours ago, Iugradman said:

The top grad transfers want to go to a program where they think they can win. IU is not considered a program that can win right now. Don’t expect to land a high quality grad transfer.

And yet Northwestern got Ryan Taylor!!! Its a miracle.

8 hours ago, Honkyman said:

I don't see Windham playing meaningful minutes in 2019-2020. As pointed out, he is not physically ready and frankly he is not quick enough for the level of competition IU plays. If Windham isn't going to play next year, then why not save the scholarship for better guard prospects in the 2020 class? The enthusiasm for Windham is what often happens after a disappointing season when fans and sometimes coaches start grasping for solutions.

I do not get the hype but than again every player IU has ever gotten has been hyped up on message boards. 

36 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

I do not get the hype but than again every player IU has ever gotten has been hyped up on message boards. 

Where has the hyping of Windham happened? He's an Indiana All Star btw. So he's a top 12 player from our state at minimum. 

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

High quality posts as always from my man Big B!!!!

I thought I had you on ignore? I better check it again but glad to see I can still get a response out of you. Honestly, that is what it is all about really. The fact you have to respond is simply terrific!!

Thanks!!!

12 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Almost every single post about Windham:

"Great to see an Indiana kid that shoots it well and wants to be at IU. Hope he competes hard, red shirts to gain strength, and can contribute in practice and as an upperclassman."

Bailey:

"I do not get the hype..."

Ok I will not post anything about this guy anymore. I get it you guys like him and I dont think we should offer him. Pretty simple but I will just sit back and read. 

Ok I will not post anything about this guy anymore. I get it you guys like him and I dont think we should offer him. Pretty simple but I will just sit back and read. 
The thing is NO ONE has hyped him. NO ONE has said he will be an impact player in year one. What they have said is what Stu said.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bailey7878 said:

I thought I had you on ignore? I better check it again but glad to see I can still get a response out of you. Honestly, that is what it is all about really. The fact you have to respond is simply terrific!!

Thanks!!!

I’m happy to grace your notifications with my presence. It’s a pleasure, really.