Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Indiana athletic sight announced that the Arkansas game will be Saturday.

Of course they would wait till Saturday for game 2 while I’m driving to freakin Florida! On the other hand that’s a couple more days of rest and therapy for Romeo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, reconmkd said:

Of course they would wait till Saturday for game 2 while I’m driving to freakin Florida!emoji35.png On the other hand that’s a couple more days of rest and therapy for Romeo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Saturday game an opportunity for ESPN to showcase the premier team in this tournament, and opportunity for IU to fill some seats in SSAH.  

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?

1 minute ago, hoosierdogg said:

Saturday game an opportunity for ESPN to showcase the premier team in this tournament, and opportunity for IU to fill some seats in SSAH.  

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?

I'm contemplating pulling the truck over and letting my wife drive so I can watch on my phone! To be honest, the thought of letting her drive scares the crap out of me, but its IU basketball!

I can’t go Saturday was hoping for a Thursday Friday game. I will say it’s a steal for 20 dollars and free parking. Show up a little early stand in line meet new people and get great seats. The crowd was pretty decent till the game was nearly over and the quieted down. Nit or not if your free I would recommend going

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

16 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

This may have been asked already, but how does everyone feel about the experimental rules after watching the game last night? I actually liked them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Don't mind the longer three point shot and wider lanes.  Never could figure out the foul situation however.  

Don't mind the longer three point shot and wider lanes.  Never could figure out the foul situation however.  
It's not too hard. At the 10 minute mark fouls reset to 0. There are no more 1 and one bonus shots. Any foul after the fifth foul in any 10 minute time period is 2 shots. I may have heard wrong, but I thought I heard one of the color analysts in one of the late games, say under 2 minutes left all fouls are 2 shots. Not a fan of that part if I heard it right.

35 minutes ago, hoosierdogg said:

What's the added benefit of the lane change?  

I felt the game was smoother. Not sure if that has to do w/any of the changes, but it didn't feel as choppy from a spectator standpoint (could have just been the style of play honestly). 

32 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

It's not too hard. At the 10 minute mark fouls reset to 0. There are no more 1 and one bonus shots. Any foul after the fifth foul in any 10 minute time period is 2 shots. I may have heard wrong, but I thought I heard one of the color analysts in one of the late games, say under 2 minutes left all fouls are 2 shots. Not a fan of that part if I heard it right.

Shouldn't they just go to an actual 4 quarters then? I don't feel too strongly about it, but that would make it simpler, imo. 

I believe it is 2 shots after the 2nd foul inside 2 minutes. That’s a lot of twos!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

What's the added benefit of the lane change?  
I felt the game was smoother. Not sure if that has to do w/any of the changes, but it didn't feel as choppy from a spectator standpoint (could have just been the style of play honestly). 
I think so it opens up the lanes