Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU v OSU BTT Thread

Well I’ll tip my cap to that. If you think today was uninspired, I can’t imagine what the NIT is going to look like. 

I thought today they came out scared and never recovered. Not necessarily uninspired. Rob made more turnovers in the first 2 minutes than he had in the last 6 weeks. Smith idk wtf that was. Davis was decent in spurts. Juwan no showed. We got the gift pack of Devonte today.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Depends on Glass' status I think. Glass needs to go like 2 years ago

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

I’ve thought he would get 4 years as well but.... if we miss it again next year after he’s landed back to back Indiana mr. basketball, 5 star Macdonald all Americans, id almost bet he’ll be gone.

Rob with 3 TO’s. Not sure what happened to him

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Outside of a handful of games his offense really isn't good. I don't know what you expect him to be on that end. He shot 37% this year with 2.9 apg. Not a starting caliber B1G PG as of now. 

Just now, HoosierRobbie said:

I’ve thought he would get 4 years as well but.... if we miss it again next year after he’s landed back to back Indiana mr. basketball, 5 star Macdonald all Americans, id almost bet he’ll be gone.

This team has no chance to make the NCAA next year.  I'll be concerned if they miss the 2021 tourney.  At that point, 4 years, time to be making the tournament once in a while.

I think you answered your question.  This team is not a blue blood.  You can't be this bad for this long and still be one.  Duke, Kentucky, UNC NEVER would have a few decade period where the program is an afterthought.
The botton line is we have become a program who may make the ncaa every couple of years. Just another average big ten team.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

So?

Simply put, I don't get fan sentiment of giving young guys more games.  If you don't want to watch it, fine.

What would it do for recruiting if you lost at home to a Northeastern or someone like that?  But I want them to be in because it's a chance at hanging a banner, even if it's unlikely.

10 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

I’d rather watch anything else then an uninspired IU team in the nit. If they aren’t gonna be up for a game like this, then they will sleep walk through an nit game.

The more practices and games this team can get in before the end of the season the better. Today sucked, but the last 6 games were very good. Most of these guys are coming back, or at least are eligible to come back, and the more time they have to play together, that should only help

I’ll post it again because it’s absolute trash. **** the Big Ten.

The NCAA made a rule for player safety. Morgan was hooked and held twice on the same possession. They flipping reviewed and still didn’t call it.

Durham caught a forearm off the top rope and it’s O$U’s ball. Makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners