Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU v OSU BTT Thread

3 minutes ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

So happy to have two computer screens at work. 1 screen IU game other screen probably not paying attention to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

Add a screen and get 3 major conference tourney games rolling tomorrow. 

I uh.....know a guy that’s going to do this. 

14 minutes ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

So happy to have two computer screens at work. 1 screen IU game other screen probably not paying attention to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

The site manager at my work invited me to lunch with him and a few others to watch the game.  Seriously tempting, that'd just be a long time to be away from my desk; of course a 1.5 hour meeting was scheduled for 4 pm so....

I know a guy who might add a 4th

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I know a guy who might add a 5th :)

At the bank I work at, we have two TVs with cable boxes, but NO Big10Network.......! So I might be in my office for a random 2 hour lunch meeting :)

I can’t wait for the game, and hope to see the same Hoosier team as of late. This team has given us hope for this season and after with Coach Miller leading the charge. We have a healthy Rob and DeRon in this game, along with a team that is playing hard and for each other. IU really needs to work through JMo to get Wesson out of the game. As long as Rob and Devonte keep Jackson in check with our bigs going after Wesson, IU’s got this!

Very proud of how this team responded with all the adversity of injuries and other issues. Go Hoosiers and hope to be playing MSU after tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app