Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUBASE - 2019 Seattle Showcase

We have a late one tonight!  Saalfrank gets the start on Sunday for Sommer. Go Hoosiers!

RPI/SOS: #2 Oregon State - 2/28,  IU - 31/36, Washington - 79/185, San Diego - 167/232

Preview

Game 1: Friday vs Washington  @ 10 pm ET - Live Stats

Game 2: Saturday vs Oregon State @ 6 pm ET - Radio  //  Live Stats

Game 3: Sunday vs vs San Diego 2 pm ET - Live Stats

Nice RPI/SOS bump.
14/25

I use this site for basketball but Warren follows every sport. I know you track a lot of them and thought you might find the site useful if you don’t know about it already
http://warrennolan.com/baseball/2019/rpi-live

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We competed but didn't win. Never expected to win this game against the no. 1 team (in some polls) in the country. We need to start racking up wins soon when we start playing inferior teams but for now we are playing harder and closer against same elite teams for most part than our fellow Big Ten schools so hopefully we can compete for conference title. With that said as I keep saying in almost every game this year we've got to cut down on the errors (3 more today) to reach our maximum potential but our situational hitting is much improved from last year so far.

One more against a good but not great San Diego team we can hopefully beat.