Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2019) SG Lester Quinones to Memphis

11 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Kentucky fans repeatedly said they didn’t want Brooks and couldn’t even spell his name correctly. The belief that fan behavior online was a factor was BS. Unless the family was specifically looking at negative things online looking for reasons not to go to IU

Even if that's true it leaves the fact that it's an immature way to present yourself and should be discouraged among our fan base for that reason alone even if it never impacts recruiting. If #IUBB wants to be seen as special establishing some community standards would help.

Even if that's true it leaves the fact that it's an immature way to present yourself and should be discouraged among our fan base for that reason alone even if it never impacts recruiting. If #IUBB wants to be seen as special establishing some community standards would help.
Exactly. I constantly read and hear how are base is better than Kentucky's base. If true and I believe it is, we shouldn't be playing the "but look at their base" game and instead demanding we act like the best base we are from everyone one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Aeggie said:

I’m all for not insulting players but 90 percent of what see being called insults or trashing is just criticisms of their play either in effort or execution which is fair game and part of that scholarship 

Jake‏Verified account @jakeweingarten

Four-star senior Lester Quinones is now down to five: Michigan, LSU, Maryland, Memphis, and Indiana. Cuts Georgia and Ohio State. Michigan’s John Beilein, Memphis’ Penny Hardaway, and LSU’s Will Wade will be in this Friday for Quinones, a source told Stockrisers.

21 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Jake‏Verified account @jakeweingarten

Four-star senior Lester Quinones is now down to five: Michigan, LSU, Maryland, Memphis, and Indiana. Cuts Georgia and Ohio State. Michigan’s John Beilein, Memphis’ Penny Hardaway, and LSU’s Will Wade will be in this Friday for Quinones, a source told Stockrisers.

Maryland just took a commitment from  ‘19 6’6” SG Hakim Hart, per Corey Evans.

Is this the thread that we will be derailing for the next few weeks now?

Perfect thread to divert from the topic at hand. Natural segues into 2018-19 team and individual shooting percentages and how RoJo’s percentage from 3 regressed between his 4th grade year and his senior year at IU. Plus, don’t forget that we haven’t had a shooter on campus since Alford....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

“Remember that every year two million people die of dehydration. So it doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty, There's water in the cup. Drink that **** and stop complaining.”

And that's why this fanbase has accepted mediocrity most of my life. 

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

And that's why this fanbase has accepted mediocrity most of my life. 

I don't think anyone has ACCEPTED mediocrity.  Let me ask you, as a fanbase, what can we do to reject it?  We have no control over the program....Should we stop going to games?  Stop buying merchandise?  That'll show them!  What should we do to reject mediocrity??  Are we protesting outside of Cook Hall?  

No, we support the program through the ups and downs .... if you don't want to, then head out of here and find a new team....