Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Michigan State at Indiana Game Thread - FOX - 12 Noon

As someone who has been very pro-Archie of recent, I think this game is an excellent time to remain level-headed. Yes, we won and could be dancing. But while Archie made some excellent adjustments, I'd say there were many questionable rotations and substitutions the first half. He's not perfect, but he's improving. He's our coach of the future imo

So cheers to watching our young coach grow into an excellent coach and our young core finding their roles and consistently hustling. Let's hope we have a few more weeks on this crazy, emotional, passionate board!

Great win. Was suprised, after the way we played the last few games, that we reverted to “sleep walking” for the first 2/3 of the first half.  Good to see the effort in the second half.

As someone who has been very pro-Archie of recent, I think this game is an excellent time to remain level-headed. Yes, we won and could be dancing. But while Archie made some excellent adjustments, I'd say there were many questionable rotations and substitutions the first half.
So cheers to watching our young coach grow into an excellent coach and our young core finding their roles and consistently hustling. Let's hope we have a few more weeks on this crazy, emotional, passionate board!
I only saw the 2nd half. I will say green gets rippes on but he can get hot from three.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Maybe the opposite of Crean’s teams. Get better in February and March

That was the thing that always puzzled me about Crean. Until the past few years, Izzo's teams were known for powering it up in March. And Crean sittith at the right-hand side of Izzo the almighty for a 4-5 years. Yet Crean's teams always seemed to fade in March. Guess he didn't learn that particular aspect.