Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

#IUBASE vs Butler

IU gets the easy 9-3 win vs. Butler. This means we swept Butler in the 4 major sports this year (Men's and Women's b-ball, soccer and now baseball) which is something we have not done in a while I don't believe as this is a team we have struggled with (not so much in Baseball but the other sports).

I only saw a bit of the game so I can't give a full recap but our offense appears to be coming together and our hitting is much more timely with the new staff. The thing that still worries me is defense and fundamentals as this game should of been 9-0 (Butler got their runs on multiple wild pitches and a double steal). This is something we have done pretty well in past but not so much this year so hopefully that improves as giving up runs that way and making mistakes will bite down the road.

Back at 4-4 and off to Coastal this weekend for a huge tourney against Coastal Carolina, Northeastern and UConn all teams that figure to be in postseason so if we can get 2 of 3 that will go long way for our resume.

Also here's "Back To Indiana" again since we picked up another win (I will probably post this video after at least home wins in honor of the team since they play it at the Bart when IU wins):