Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Can the Hoosiers go dancing?

25 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

We are at 15-14 right meow. We beat Rutgers and Illinois. To put us at 17-14. 1 win makes us sweat and 2 gets us in for sure? Crazy talk. And I have high standards but I do understand that the field is pretty rough which is helping us stay in the conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Once again Joe; it is neither a “good” or “rough” year. Every year D1 teams are collectively EXACTLY .500.

Arkansas beating Ole Miss helps right? That was a terrible play by Ole Miss

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Not really. Ole Miss is in comfortably. Arkansas is 1 of 1000 teams that are on the bubble and they have the head to head against IU

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

So many games that IU could’ve won. Just two more games and they’re 17-12. Comfortably in the tournament. But can’t look back at the past. Take care of business against Illinois and Rutgers. That gives IU a chance
Andy katz said we need to win the next year. Illinois will be a tough one.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Bailey7878 said:

Andy katz said we need to win the next year. Illinois will be a tough one.

IU has to beat both Illinois and Rutgers to have a chance. If that doesn’t happen, the only chance would be to win the B1G tournament

IU has to beat both Illinois and Rutgers to have a chance. If that doesn’t happen, the only chance would be to win the B1G tournament
I agree. Illinois is the i worry about but it is what it is

13 minutes ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

ESPN Bubble Watch:

FE5AFE37-1921-4221-91D9-6450A422BF47.jpeg

This guy is honestly suggesting IU could get in at 17-15. He says 17-14 could get the job done. Therefore, it wouldn’t matter if IU lost the first game in the B1G tournament. That’s absolutely insane. However, I’d be feel much easier at 18-15 or 19-15

So many games that IU could’ve won. Just two more games and they’re 17-12. Comfortably in the tournament. But can’t look back at the past. Take care of business against Illinois and Rutgers. That gives IU a chance

We’re talking 1 play in three games (O$U, pu, at Iowa) to be 18 and 11 and comfortable in.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I look at the Arkansas, Purdue, and Iowa games and think how those could’ve easily been wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Joe DeLow said:

I think the past two games have shown how important and how valuable Justin Smith is. If we are going to get to that magic 18-19 win number... he has to keep playing like this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The third scorer that weve been missing most of the year. It isnt rocket science.