Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

Team Chemistry Issues?

I know nobody listens to me anyhow but last season I seen so much ability in Smith and thought for sure he would be a star at iu. So I was completely wrong it looks like officially so don't ever listen to me. I am in fact so far off I think I jinxed him or something

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I know nobody listens to me anyhow but last season I seen so much ability in Smith and thought for sure he would be a star at iu. So I was completely wrong it looks like officially so don't ever listen to me. I am in fact so far off I think I jinxed him or something

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

He could be a star. If he wanted to be. He lacks the control

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

What is his dad's account? But yes, players' parents should probably just stay off social media. Nothing good comes from it. 

I'm torn on this.  I know it's him, but he doesn't have a lot of notoriety on his profile.  I'm not comfortable outing him.  Can somebody help me keep it anonymous somehow?

8 minutes ago, Josh said:

I'm torn on this.  I know it's him, but he doesn't have a lot of notoriety on his profile.  I'm not comfortable outing him.  Can somebody help me keep it anonymous somehow?

It must be low profile because I don’t recall seeing anyone, in any medium, say we would be doing better if only Jake was playing more.

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

I'm just curious what his complaints regarding Archie are, you don't have to post his account or anything. I tried searching his dad's name but couldn't find anything. 

A lot of APR talk followed by “cleaning house” talk. Will we really have APR flexibility to do much after this season?  I have no idea what Green and Smith (and Archie) are feeling about next year but also wonder, due to lack of playing time, about Damezi, Moore and Jake. Toss in Romeo going pro and I’m not sure to what extent changes can be made.

1 hour ago, DChoosier said:

A lot of APR talk followed by “cleaning house” talk. Will we really have APR flexibility to do much after this season?  I have no idea what Green and Smith (and Archie) are feeling about next year but also wonder, due to lack of playing time, about Damezi, Moore and Jake. Toss in Romeo going pro and I’m not sure to what extent changes can be made.

Everybody gone is a good start tell ya that much the whole team and support staff you have a choice you don’t like it you march your sorry  ***** out the door don’t let it hit you where the good lord split you

im so ******* peeved and embarrased 

7 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Justin Smith's dad is a grown man passive aggressively tweeting like a teenager mad at his girlfriend . 

I remember seeing his daddy walking around outside Assembly Hall before Hoosier Hysteria in his sons jersey. We was recording the line and taking pictures.