Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

AZ Hoosier

Style over substance

1 minute ago, Bailey7878 said:

At least we will look good. I am all for it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Better to play good, than to look good.

They say that comedy is all about timing...I find this whole thing very funny. I am reminded of a blooper from Howdy Doody where Buffalo Bob thought the camera was off and proceeded to say "That oughta keep the little ******s happy for another week!". Maybe the new uniforms will change the bad juju...I doubt it...but just maybe.

Guys, this stuff is planned out well in advance. It’s not like Indiana got together with Adidas last week and said, “hey things are really sad here, can we do a uni redesign?! That’ll fix it.”

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah, I get that, but timing is everything. And the optics are horrible.

While it’s true that Glass didn’t decide last week to order redesigned uniforms, somebody DID decide to roll them out mid-season in the midst of the current free-fall.

Yeah, I get that, but timing is everything. And the optics are horrible.

While it’s true that Glass didn’t decide last week to order redesigned uniforms, somebody DID decide to roll them out mid-season in the midst of the current free-fall.

I’d be willing to bet this was planned in the off season.

I think our fan base and the program are on completely different wave lengths. Both are not happy with the current product, one has complete confidence this is a minor hurdle on the road to success.

We’ll see, but I’m honestly excited to see some new uniforms! I’d rather watch wins, but no reason to not enjoy whatever other positives come along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, Myrmidon76 said:

They say that comedy is all about timing...I find this whole thing very funny. I am reminded of a blooper from Howdy Doody where Buffalo Bob thought the camera was off and proceeded to say "That oughta keep the little ******s happy for another week!". Maybe the new uniforms will change the bad juju...I doubt it...but just maybe.

I googled it because I wanted to know the exact word used since yours was censored, and this came up near the top of the queue.  It doesn't mean you can't continue to use it.  I intend to add it to my repertoire now that I have heard it for the first time.  It's a good one.  In fact I think I am going to begin using it every time in conversation a children's tv show comes up.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/that-oughta-hold-the-little-bastards/