Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB @ Rutgers- Game Thread

*Al running 3 on 2 fastbreak*

*Sees two people on him and 2 open teammates*

*Proceeds to shoot a contorted mid air twisting layup with his back to the basket*

6 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

All excuses aside for Archie’s situation. Absolutely no reason the team should be getting worse with each passing day. 

Don’t you mean each passing play? lol  Seriously, I hear ya. This team is bad.

Time to face facts: the team that beat Marquette, Louisville and Butler is long gone and we aren't getting it back. At this rate I'm not sure we'll win another game until next November. I just hope we don't have a candy-@$$ non-conference schedule next year like we did in Crean's third season.

Anyone who wondered why Moore and Forrester weren't playing should have their answer. But damn....Indiana is depleted.  Crean left almost nothing on this team.  It's laughable how bad this team is and how down this program is.   Makes me so damned sad.  But...why does the ball stop moving?  Why do we stop trying to get into transition?   Same problem at Maryland.  Same problem at Northwestern.   And we get blown out AGAIN in the first part of the second half.  THAT is on Archie and very alarming.

Yes we suck. It’s unfortunate and unacceptable. Even though I saw many holes in this team I never thought we would end up this bad. So In your opinion, how did we win any of the preseason big games if this is the same team, same coach?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Free Jake!!

Not just one coach though.  We had national titles before RMK ever showed up.  This is an administration that doesn't give a crap at best or is actively hampering the program at worst.

Yeah, true. A university with great tradition ruined by administration is a better analogy

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

Time to face facts: the team that beat Marquette, Louisville and Butler is long gone and we aren't getting it back. At this rate I'm not sure we'll win another game until next November. I just hope we don't have a candy-@$$ non-conference schedule next year like we did in Crean's third season.

That was all 9 years of Crean.