Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierCoop

(2021) G Luke Brown to Ball State

Just now, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Thank you so much because being that far away I have no familiarity so now I’ll be able to watch for that ....if brown is coming off screens that will mean someone else on the Blackford team learned to handle the ball lol....I hope they give him hell and do the same to every team they play because I want some people who think he thrives playing smaller schools to see how he stacks up playing people they respect as athletes 

I meant when he handles the ball. NA is going to make him give it up, I'm confident in that. 

I hope I get that film to break down. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I meant when he handles the ball. NA is going to make him give it up, I'm confident in that. 

I hope I get that film to break down. 

Actually that would be amazing if you do ! I would love to hear your thoughts ....not saying new Albany can’t do it ...but if they force the ball out of his hands I’ll be impressed 

Just now, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Actually that would be amazing if you do ! I would love to hear your thoughts ....not saying new Albany can’t do it ...but if they force the ball out of his hands I’ll be impressed 

They've got athletes man lol

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

They've got athletes man lol

Good that will be at least three games on the schedule that doesn’t get tons of complaints about the quality of people guarding him ...hope the fall season gets going safely for the high school kids and they don’t have to deal with lingering issues through the winter and spring seasons 

31 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Good that will be at least three games on the schedule that doesn’t get tons of complaints about the quality of people guarding him ...hope the fall season gets going safely for the high school kids and they don’t have to deal with lingering issues through the winter and spring seasons 

There should be no complaints about playing NA lol.. they absolutely can compete in the MIC year in and year out. 

13 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Interesting ...I don’t remember that one ...remember any tourney appearances or anything ?

It’s by far the worst program that has offered. No offence intended or anything, but it’s a truly horrible basketball program. 

They’re the Cougars btw. 

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Nope. We see them the week of girls sectionals. I will get film of them early though. 

Good luck with them ...I may check back in December on here to see if you’ve watched any by then if not I’ll check later to see if you got to catch the Blackford film 

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/news/MCwnjSlkX0uop_P8t04hbQ/most-visited-maxpreps-player-pages-during-the-2019-20-school-year.htm?ftag=MPM-04-10aaa1f

even I was surprised by this ...Luke brown is the 23 most visited page on all of Max preps in ANY class from ANY sport. And...for the record ....I didn’t visit it more than 10-15 times so it’s not completely my fault 

14 hours ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/news/MCwnjSlkX0uop_P8t04hbQ/most-visited-maxpreps-player-pages-during-the-2019-20-school-year.htm?ftag=MPM-04-10aaa1f

even I was surprised by this ...Luke brown is the 23 most visited page on all of Max preps in ANY class from ANY sport. And...for the record ....I didn’t visit it more than 10-15 times so it’s not completely my fault 

Looks like that includes all sports

3 hours ago, ebridges24 said:

Do you know how Luke did?

MVP with 15 points and 7 assists against team George hill ....not sure of stats other three games ...they only let one family member in per player so casual observers had zero chance or I would have probably driven down Im sorry